Heads-Up Round Robin Tourney

Remove this Banner Ad

Code:
[B][U]The Finals:[/U][/B]

[B]Quarter Final 1 [A1 v B2]:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Drummer_19(P)[/COLOR]  v  sante
[B]Quarter Final 2 [B1 v A2]:[/B] rogerdoger     v  [COLOR="Blue"]Vegas 15[/COLOR]
[B]Quarter Final 3 [C1 v D2]:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]gizmo01[/COLOR]        v  mdc(P)
[B]Quarter Final 4 [D1 v C2]:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Preth(P)[/COLOR]       v  Cartman121(P)

[B]Semi Final 1  [QF1 v QF3]:[/B] Drummer_19(P)  v  gizmo01
[B]Semi Final 2  [QF2 v QF4]:[/B] Vegas 15       v  Preth(P)

mdc, correct me if I'm wrong

1st: $100
2nd: $60
3rd: $40

4 players made it to the quarters. 2 lost. They split 3rd:

Cartman121 $20, mdc $20 (ie. money back)

2 players have made it to the semis. They are playing for 1st and 2nd, and will each take $80 if they both lose their semi.

Hmmmmmm. I didn't think we a bet according to where we placed? i.e winner take all.

I think mdc stated early on that the payouts would pretty much follow the usual SnG payouts: 0.5/0.3/0.2, so with $200 in the side-pool, that makes it 100/60/40.

mdc to confirm.

I think mdc stated early on that the payouts would pretty much follow the usual SnG payouts: 0.5/0.3/0.2, so with $200 in the side-pool, that makes it 100/60/40.

mdc to confirm.

Yeah, this is correct. Should be earlier in the thread somewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All good, I'll rego now. Drummer, it might be Group A repRaZent in the final, although I don't like my formline if that's the case!

All good, I'll rego now. Drummer, it might be Group A repRaZent in the final, although I don't like my formline if that's the case!

Well I won our last duel, so maybe if you get through you're due for a win, I'm actually rooting for you here though as the side pot is up for grabs for me if you take preth out.

Got any last minute tips?

I'm about to start watching the WSOP final table so hopefully I can learn something from Darvin Moon about getting dealt aces.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back