Plastic_Hawk9

Debutant
Jul 2, 2014
geelong
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
New York Jets, LA Lakers
Hello everyone! I am hoping to make a small (by small i mean a game made with Scratch small) game based on FIFA Ultimate Team Pack Opener but with an AFL theme.

The only problem i have with this is that i cant make all of the cards obviously. I hope to make a game with every single player so it would be deep.

All i want is for anyone to select a club they would like to make the cards for and when you are done, pm the cards to me. I would be extremely grateful if anyone could help so thank you.

If you want to see what i have done so far here it is...

Note: if you want to help, the base stats are PAC (pace) KIC (kicking) HDB (Handball) MAR (marking) TAC (tackling) and DEF (defending)

Miller Lewis Bronze.png Hartung Silver.png Rioli MOTM.png donovan-custom (1).png donovan-custom.png Sam Mitchell TOTY.png

Last edited:
Just wanted to say this is a great idea!!!

I don't have a lot of time to create any at the moment, but really like this idea!
thanks for the support! As long as I've got enough people behind my back, i don't really care if i do it by myself :p

messi-custom (1).png Hey love your idea, i feel it should look like this :

MOVement: Sprint Speed , Acceleration, Agility , balance

Mar: Overhead marking, chest marking, hands out in front on lead marking

SHO: Long Shots, Set Shots, Snapping, Goal on the run inside 50, dribble kick, attacking position

DEF: Tackling, Spoiling, marking, smothering, interceptions

DIS: Long Kick, Short Kick, Long Handball, Short Handball, Vision

PHY: Agression, Jumping , Strength, contested ball, don’t argue, bumping

View attachment 204938 Hey love your idea, i feel it should look like this :

MOVement: Sprint Speed , Acceleration, Agility , balance

Mar: Overhead marking, chest marking, hands out in front on lead marking

SHO: Long Shots, Set Shots, Snapping, Goal on the run inside 50, dribble kick, attacking position

DEF: Tackling, Spoiling, marking, smothering, interceptions

DIS: Long Kick, Short Kick, Long Handball, Short Handball, Vision

PHY: Agression, Jumping , Strength, contested ball, don’t argue, bumping

Thanks you, this will definitely speed up the process. It is very difficult to do especially because i need to sort out an algorithm for the player stats

Thanks you, this will definitely speed up the process. It is very difficult to do especially because i need to sort out an algorithm for the player stats
want me to do richmond ones? butyeah the stats iv putted should cover everything in footy i hope, wish theyd use it for the actual afl game, maybe add a stat for clean hands on the ground or something and add that to disposal, and stamina to physical haha

Last edited:
I'd happily do the Bulldogs if you could teach me how to put the logos on

want me to do richmond ones? butyeah the stats iv putted should cover everything in footy i hope, wish theyd use it for the actual afl game, maybe add a stat for clean hands on the ground or something and add that to disposal, and stamina to physical haha
i'd really appreciate it if could thanks. However i have made the base stats so if you are able to work around that, it would be great

I'd happily do the Bulldogs if you could teach me how to put the logos on
Great, thanks! The way you do it is you find a transparent logo, right click it and then, copy image address. Then just paste the link in the logo bar.

Cool idea and nice looking cards.

May I make one visual suggestion? Drop the Australia flag/AFL logo. It will appear on every card and is hence redundant, merely clogging up space.

Also, whilst I'm sure you already know this, the little player silhouette at the bottom is a soccer player, not Aussie Rules.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cool idea and nice looking cards.

May I make one visual suggestion? Drop the Australia flag/AFL logo. It will appear on every card and is hence redundant, merely clogging up space.

Also, whilst I'm sure you already know this, the little player silhouette at the bottom is a soccer player, not Aussie Rules.
yeah i have noticed that. And i have to agree to your suggestion although there are a few players with international backgrounds like new zealand, sudan etc.

yeah i have noticed that. And i have to agree to your suggestion although there are a few players with international backgrounds like new zealand, sudan etc.

I think the amount of international players is too small for this to be important.

Alternatively, you could use national flags for international players and state flags for Australians?

Yeah just use state flags or afl vic , afl nsw etc , and for the indigenous players use their flag that's what I eventually thought of haha

I like this idea. Dunno if I'll do all the players though. If I do, it'll be just for Freo.

a5dhtd.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back