Help with getting a New PC

Remove this Banner Ad

As my Old 1 Died as when Turnee on it powers up and Straighy away turns back off and Keeps Doing it so Thinking of a New Computer but not sure best way to do it

Would buy a new Computer at like Office Works or Harvey Norman be better then get someone to Build it for me?

As my Old 1 Died as when Turnee on it powers up and Straighy away turns back off and Keeps Doing it so Thinking of a New Computer but not sure best way to do it

Would buy a new Computer at like Office Works or Harvey Norman be better then get someone to Build it for me?
You might just have a psu issue by the sounds of those symptoms.
Maybe get that checked first if you think the PC is worth holding onto. Simple fix and not too expensive.
If you use your computer for anything bar surfing, emails etc then get a dedicated computer shop to build one for you. Have a good think about your requirements before getting a quote. Storage size, speed of computing, over clocking capability if you are gaming.
If you just use it for everyday stuff then HN/officeworks/JB will sell you something in the cheaper range.
Oh, and make sure whatever you get is easily expandable with more of everything. Makers like Dell sometimes restrict this capability.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back