The World's Biggest Overreactor!
Apr 29, 2012
Geelong
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Denver Broncos, Melbourne Storm, McLaren
Hey Guys,

I'm currently running a Fantasy Simulation League in Footy Fanatic FX and I'm trying to figure what are the most vital overall stats I need to be looking for in a player in each position so I can run my team the most effective it can be.

If anyone can help with that, It would be most appreciated as several coaches in the league are struggling somewhat and are trying to figure out what's not going right for them and what they need to do to get their teams firing whether that be by moving players or trying to fix their rosters by working out a trade to get a better player in.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hey Guys,

I'm currently running a Fantasy Simulation League in Footy Fanatic FX and I'm trying to figure what are the most vital overall stats I need to be looking for in a player in each position so I can run my team the most effective it can be.

If anyone can help with that, It would be most appreciated as several coaches in the league are struggling somewhat and are trying to figure out what's not going right for them and what they need to do to get their teams firing whether that be by moving players or trying to fix their rosters by working out a trade to get a better player in.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Hi,

For Forwards I use Goal sense and Goal Accuracy Ground (shots in play) and Mark (set shots). Contested mark handy for key FWDs too.
For Mids I use clearance, crumbs, health (endurance) and tackle.
For Defenders I use Def Grnd, Def Air and Def 1on1.
Rucks its Hitouts and strength really.

Hope that helps.

What is footy fanatic FX? I'm currently without a computer so can't look myself. Is it a visual simulation (3D) or is it text based like Qooty?

oh my bad. Yeah its text based, with a visual field showing where the ball is/ball path. Love it!
Ooooooo I love the sound of that. I shall be investigating further when I can. Cheers mate.

Are you able to input custom team names/logos and players or is it set to whatever teams are programmed into it to begin with.

Ooooooo I love the sound of that. I shall be investigating further when I can. Cheers mate.

Are you able to input custom team names/logos and players or is it set to whatever teams are programmed into it to begin with.
Download here. http://www.footyfanatic.net/

I'm pretty sure you can do a re-draft, and possibly create a new team but I don't really play around with it too much.

If you want, check out my current career story that I am doing. Its called Footy Fanatic FX careers.

Download here. http://www.footyfanatic.net/

I'm pretty sure you can do a re-draft, and possibly create a new team but I don't really play around with it too much.

If you want, check out my current career story that I am doing. Its called Footy Fanatic FX careers.
Beauty. Thanks mate, I'll be downloading this as soon as I have access to my rig again (unless it works on mobile, then I'll download it now)

And yeah I'll check it out for sure. Where would I find your career story? In program or on site?

Beauty. Thanks mate, I'll be downloading this as soon as I have access to my rig again (unless it works on mobile, then I'll download it now)

And yeah I'll check it out for sure. Where would I find your career story? In program or on site?
Yeah you need a PC, but its a super tiny file.
My career story is on the BigFooty site. I didn't know how to create a forum so just made a group called Footy fanatic fx careers. Hope you find/enjoy it.

Hi,

For Forwards I use Goal sense and Goal Accuracy Ground (shots in play) and Mark (set shots). Contested mark handy for key FWDs too.
For Mids I use clearance, crumbs, health (endurance) and tackle.
For Defenders I use Def Grnd, Def Air and Def 1on1.
Rucks its Hitouts and strength really.

Hope that helps.
Thanks. That really helps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back