Help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Its going to be hot, and at 7 pm theres still a fair bit of daylight. Go to StKilda beach and enjoy.

Restaurants are open, reduced capacity indoors but a lot have new outdoor capacity, so you should find something open. You may need to book though.

Good pubs too. I like this one

I wonder if TheGreatGrundy might split some weed with you.

There's been some tension between you both. Calling of names. Profanity. Occasional threats to kill.

I've been guiltily entertained by the back and forth, but maybe the pipe of peace is the way to go.

I wonder if TheGreatGrundy might split some weed with you.

There's been some tension between you both. Calling of names. Profanity. Occasional threats to kill.

I've been guiltily entertained by the back and forth, but maybe the pipe of peace is the way to go.
If only I inhaled.
But I don’t.
Wouldn’t mind helping GG feed the Magpies though. That would be enjoyable.

Its going to be hot, and at 7 pm theres still a fair bit of daylight. Go to StKilda beach and enjoy.

Restaurants are open, reduced capacity indoors but a lot have new outdoor capacity, so you should find something open. You may need to book though.

Good pubs too. I like this one

Booked out!

Going to be in Melbourne this Thursday.
Might look at staying overnight. There will be suitcases in the boot of the pocket rocket on the off chance I’m to stuffed to drive 3 hours home.
Is there anything I can do after 7pm in the most liveable city in the world?
Suggestions please.

On a warm night a stroll up and down the river at Southbank would be nice. it lights up pretty at night and there are a number of places to eat or enjoy a drink.

You'd be supporting some of the businesses that are suffering the most (avoid the Crown). :rainbow:

Going to be in Melbourne this Thursday.
Might look at staying overnight. There will be suitcases in the boot of the pocket rocket on the off chance I’m to stuffed to drive 3 hours home.
Is there anything I can do after 7pm in the most liveable city in the world?
Suggestions please.

Isn't that Adelaide if we are talking Aus cities?

Also in 2013 was ranked 5th in the world. 2019 had it 10th etcetc.

Isn't that Adelaide if we are talking Aus cities?
I’m sure Melbournians ignored that particular survey. And rightly so.
Anyway, decided as there’s not much happening as far as night life entertainment goes in this post Covid lockdown recovery, to come home. Meant a 16 hour day, but it was a good day and well worth the effort and now utter tiredness.
Still amped from driving, so a couple of single malts to bring me down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back