Herald Shield 2006

Remove this Banner Ad

stillkickin said:
True mate, SPC did have players out due to vic country commitments,why didnt college have any out for this same reason.... because they dont have anyone worthy enough. The same thing has came back and bitten the St Pats coach on the arse the last 2 years not playing a full-strength side against BCC, but anyways ill talk to you after the BAS grand-final when your put back in your place

Agreed. The mighty patty boys will be back!!

stillkickin said:
True mate, SPC did have players out due to vic country commitments,why didnt college have any out for this same reason.... because they dont have anyone worthy enough. The same thing has came back and bitten the St Pats coach on the arse the last 2 years not playing a full-strength side against BCC, but anyways ill talk to you after the BAS grand-final when your put back in your place

Stillkickin - glad to hear you took your loss - the third in two years to College so well.

Give credit where credit is due - you were beaten by a better team on the day.

You had three gun players out -we all agree- but for a school who claims to be the best in Australia - surely you need to be able to do better than that.

You have a good programme and a good coach -but your egos are over inflated. Thats why the team I played in beat you a few years ago. I think St Pats may have kicked one goal on that day and it was at St Pats.

sheppos boys said:
You have a good programme and a good coach -but your egos are over inflated. Thats why the team I played in beat you a few years ago. I think St Pats may have kicked one goal on that day and it was at St Pats.

Im going to take a punt and suggest you played that game in 2002?
Not much point comparing that time to this year or last year. There problem then was far from lack of ego, simply lack of quality players who were interested in playing for the school.

flipout said:
Yeah, Parade are looking good at the moment, haven't played a game with there best side yet, due to some blokes, Veszpremi, Meese, Shelton etc. having work placement on wednesdays.

Shelton??? I don't think so, is made accountable fpr Parade and does nto dominate, plays U17's for the worst U17 side in Victoria(St Damian's) and is not made accountable for any player, he might get 20 possessions, but his opponent usually gets best on ground. Big test next season when coaches will make him accountable

greatguy said:
Shelton??? I don't think so, is made accountable fpr Parade and does nto dominate, plays U17's for the worst U17 side in Victoria(St Damian's) and is not made accountable for any player, he might get 20 possessions, but his opponent usually gets best on ground. Big test next season when coaches will make him accountable

He gets tagged nearly every match mate, and still dominates. He must be a decent player considering he told the Knights he doesn't want to play for them but they persist to send him letters saying he's welcome to come back down.
Will be top 3 best in the yarra league this year, and if you disagree, tell me who will beat him.

i seen p.e.g.s play e.k.c a while back this year n ekc is a goverment school in a privet schools league.... n they dident seem like a team that will take it out this year..... they play well as a team n move n link up well but i belive st. pats r the 1's to look out 4 this year i havent seen them play but goin by what they had last year n what they have picked up this year they r the team 2 keep n eye on:thumbsu:

flipout said:
He gets tagged nearly every match mate, and still dominates. He must be a decent player considering he told the Knights he doesn't want to play for them but they persist to send him letters saying he's welcome to come back down.
Will be top 3 best in the yarra league this year, and if you disagree, tell me who will beat him.

Sanfiillipo, Banbury and the kid with the goolywog hair from St Damians.

Shelton would be on the bench at Mill Park, but agian they are the best Under 17 side in Victoria with the best player Carbonara and the best defender selego

Sanfillipo isn't playing in the yarra anymore, Banbury is at knights, and Tommy from St Damians won't be top three, top 10 maybe.

By Selego do you mean Soligo? If so, please do not ever post here again, and are u talking about the same Mill Park who has lost to both Greensborough and Eltham?

greatguy said:
Sanfiillipo, Banbury and the kid with the goolywog hair from St Damians.

Shelton would be on the bench at Mill Park, but agian they are the best Under 17 side in Victoria with the best player Carbonara and the best defender selego
HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! uve got to b kidding. First Carbonara didnt get a preseason with knights. Shelton got numerous letters to come back. Second Mill Park are terrible and if Soligo is getting a game i dont need to say anymore and they aint even on top in DV which is a terrible league. Third u obviously no nothing about football or are just pumping ur mates and club up, do us all a favour and never mention them again.

flipout said:
Sanfillipo isn't playing in the yarra anymore, Banbury is at knights, and Tommy from St Damians won't be top three, top 10 maybe.

By Selego do you mean Soligo? If so, please do not ever post here again, and are u talking about the same Mill Park who has lost to both Greensborough and Eltham?

If that's how you spell it, he has blond hair and is built like a bulldozer, why can't i post here again, has he given you a touch up in a game.

Yes the same Mill Park, don't worry who beats them now, watch the Finals.

Soligo is far from a bulldozer, he is a little runt with zero football ability, he could not give me, or anybody, a touchup, he is simply a very very bad footballer. If mill park can't beat 2 out of the other 3 teams in the top four, they will struggle in finals.

flipout said:
Soligo is far from a bulldozer, he is a little runt with zero football ability, he could not give me, or anybody, a touchup, he is simply a very very bad footballer. If mill park can't beat 2 out of the other 3 teams in the top four, they will struggle in finals.
You obviously cannot read. MIll Park will win the flag no matter what they have done during the season or where they finish,.....you read it here first

greatguy said:
You obviously cannot read. MIll Park will win the flag no matter what they have done during the season or where they finish,.....you read it here first

Been reading these threads about mill Park and these players.

Mill Park if they played in the EDFL, EFL or the YJFL would not make the finals in D1. They are small and are so far up themselves it isn't funny.To them every player is soft, if they were such a good side, why are there so many better players who live in Mill Park playing at other clubs, becasue the club is crap and all their coaches play to win not develop. That is why players like soligo and carbonara get a game because all the better MILL park players who live n Mill Park play eleswhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

flipout said:
Haha, big loss for Mill Park against Eltham AGAIN

You will not read will you, they will win it from wherever they finish in the top 4.

They deliberately left their better players off the ball in the last quarter, their coach is a lot smarter than you think.

Eltham are soft

greatguy said:
You will not read will you, they will win it from wherever they finish in the top 4.

They deliberately left their better players off the ball in the last quarter, their coach is a lot smarter than you think.

Eltham are soft[/quote

Hey, you really are a joke, saw the game and Mill Park went to water when Eltham went straight at them and hit the ball hard, unlike MP who go the man and forget about the ball, and who did you say were the worst U17 side in Vic, mate this MP side is so overated it's not funny

Mate you really are funny! not

Overeard from a couple of guys in Knights gear( PK and SD) at try outs on Tuesday that a couple of dads had a sook to the Knights as to why their sons who were in the squad last season didn't get another tryout, they will be getting phone calls to play in Thursdays tryouts.So there that's how you get into the Knights, whinge and know someone high up.But these two boys will get a preseason, just so the Knights can have the satisfaction of cutting them from the Final U 18 list for season 2007. This TAC Cup is very nasty.

Also same two people have told some of their players to tell their Junior Clubs and school sides that they are injured so they do not have to play this weekend for their Junior Club or front play for their schools. they want no chance of injury for the TAC Finals.
So much for Junior Club loyalty.

greatguy said:
Mate you really are funny! not

Overeard from a couple of guys in Knights gear( PK and SD) at try outs on Tuesday that a couple of dads had a sook to the Knights as to why their sons who were in the squad last season didn't get another tryout, they will be getting phone calls to play in Thursdays tryouts.So there that's how you get into the Knights, whinge and know someone high up.But these two boys will get a preseason, just so the Knights can have the satisfaction of cutting them from the Final U 18 list for season 2007. This TAC Cup is very nasty.

Also same two people have told some of their players to tell their Junior Clubs and school sides that they are injured so they do not have to play this weekend for their Junior Club or front play for their schools. they want no chance of injury for the TAC Finals.
So much for Junior Club loyalty.

You are good...all correct..Junior Clubs are treated with contempt by the TAC Clubs and that is what is burnt into the brains of the players

TEXAS INSTRUMENTS said:
With Herald Shield Semi finals approaching next wednesday, the Patties boys are looking like a sure thing with Dylan Baker in the Patty's mix (Stephen Baker's younger cousin), the kid is an absolute gun and although hasn't played a game this year due to unforseen circumstances he will captain st pat's to a 10 goal win with no problems at all..

Tell you who they won't be playing and that is Parade. There is a fair bit of angst and anger in the team, with "knights" players not training and yet getting a game..policy is no train no game..coach telling he will pick the best side from Year 7 to 12, players told that there will be boys who played every game, got them to the semi finals and will miss out, Jake the Snake, pulling out because he says he is "injured", Parade are really in a mess, they will rely on Pat Veszpremi to win them the game.

PEGS will smack them

wonderman said:
Tell you who they won't be playing and that is Parade. There is a fair bit of angst and anger in the team, with "knights" players not training and yet getting a game..policy is no train no game..coach telling he will pick the best side from Year 7 to 12, players told that there will be boys who played every game, got them to the semi finals and will miss out, Jake the Snake, pulling out because he says he is "injured", Parade are really in a mess, they will rely on Pat Veszpremi to win them the game.

PEGS will smack them

mate who the **** are you and how do u know about parade and the knights..... it isnt that big of a deal cause whom ever is on the park will play well unlike all these sides that nameing people who i have never heard of and dont really care who they are..... a name doesnt count for much on the footy feild 3 blokes wont be 22 and dont pegs have a year 8 playing for them....

mffftt i can smell lies said:
mate who the **** are you and how do u know about parade and the knights..... it isnt that big of a deal cause whom ever is on the park will play well unlike all these sides that nameing people who i have never heard of and dont really care who they are..... a name doesnt count for much on the footy feild 3 blokes wont be 22 and dont pegs have a year 8 playing for them....

Mate thats so right pegs are over rated and have massive heads that will be defleated by parade this coming wednesday.... also st joes better watch out cause moros back!!!!

these parade guys r really amusing and by the way im not from pegs. parade have no chance of beating pegs, it wont matter how much they put in as a team or play with pride coz they dont have the skill or ability to beat pegs. parade should have never qualified from the group stages of the shield. a team tht finishes 4th in there association doesnt deserve to make the shield final. pegs to win by 15 goals plus!

TEXAS INSTRUMENTS said:
With Herald Shield Semi finals approaching next wednesday, the Patties boys are looking like a sure thing.......he will captain st pat's to a 10 goal win with no problems at all..

St joseph's College Geelong taught st pats a footballing lesson today as they ran out victors by 34 points at teac oval. The over confident patties were outclassed all over with joeys leading at every break. the standard of footy certainly lived up to expectations, with st josephs star forward jak kennedy hunt kicking 7 goals 1 for the day. St joseph's, still without 3 key players (including jackson sheringham who played vic country), look an odds on chance for the herald shield, the first in their history.

St Joseph's Geelong 11.7 (73)
St Patricks Ballarat 5.9 (39)

St Joseph's Geelong GOALS
J. Kennedy Hunt 7
L. Ryan 1
C. Messer 1
L. Jackson 1
J. Macula 1

St Patricks Ballarat GOALS
R. Clifton 1
N. Suban 1
M. Jenkins 1
J. Caldow 1
C. Quinlan 1

Best on Votes
J. Kennedy Hunt
K. Bukovaz
R. Williams

Bets you st pats boys take a look at urselfs because you guys were completely outclassed by a far superior opposition.
Joeys for Herald Shield 2006!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back