Universal Love Hey Eddie, surprise

Remove this Banner Ad

You know youre doing alright when he resorts to throwing insults around lmao

Im surprised he didn't throw a jewish slur in there considering he already compared Adam Goodes to King Kong.

Agreed, Eddie has got nothing, he is pinned on the ropes and is just flailing his arms around now with stupid personal insults.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond supporters seem to be the biggest dedenders of the VFL. I always thought it was because they were completely invisible in the AFL era and just pined for the days of yore, the outdated Big 4 concept etc. But since they've become the most successful of the old "Big 4" in the AFL, they still seem to hold this defensive VFL position. Weird. Old habits die hard I guess.

Yes - the numbers of PB’s at games will just keep growing. This is with the supporters now
I took 3 last night :)

Held one aloft for NTUA and passed one one to be worn.

The only issue with holding up the bars for NTUA is you can't see.

I REALLY want a BBTB scarf.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I took 3 last night :)

Held one aloft for NTUA and passed one one to be worn.

The only issue with holding up the bars for NTUA is you can't see.

I REALLY want a BBTB scarf.

Surely we can market a Magpies PB scarf and then if we happen to wear it to AFL games...

Cornes completely shutting down Tony TJ Jones. Cornes, we’re proud of you son
How funny is it when Graham tries to play the disenchanted Power fans line when his son is a Glenelg supporting Port fan who not only loves but campaigns for the bars

We can technically make anything PB related as long as the AFL and our logo arent on it.

If this is the case, the club should produce guernseys to sell identical to last night's but instead of the AFL logo have a "Bring Back The Bars" logo. Would sell like hot cakes.

Surely we can market a Magpies PB scarf and then if we happen to wear it to AFL games...
I think the BBTB crew design one, get Macron to make it and then donate portion of the profits.

Surely there would be no copyright issues for a scarf with bars.

I am sure the club could connect you to the right people at Macron.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

If this is the case, the club should produce guernseys to sell identical to last night's but instead of the AFL logo have a "Bring Back The Bars" logo. Would sell like hot cakes.
I am pretty sure the AFL now have the IP for the bars guernseys as they have been worn in the AFL.

Prison bars scarves though...

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back