Universal Love Hey Eddie, surprise

Remove this Banner Ad

From the social media posts, clearly lots of people in AFL house aren't on Eddie/Gils side here.

Which makes sense when you think about it...
1. Nationally most people hate Collingwood a hell of a lot more than they hate Ports
2. The logical side of the argument is clearly on our side
3. Despite being the better club, we've achieved underdog status now that "the man" tried to * us

Some Pies supporters will bitch and whine because they've had pissweak leadership and the dumb ones are now just holding the opinions they've been told to hold about the issue. Cows supporters will bitch and whine because it's an incredibly painful reminder of Port's heritage and the jealousy they feel at having none of their own.

From the social media posts, clearly lots of people in AFL house aren't on Eddie/Gils side here.

Which makes sense when you think about it...
1. Nationally most people hate Collingwood a hell of a lot more than they hate Ports
2. The logical side of the argument is clearly on our side
3. Despite being the better club, we've achieved underdog status now that "the man" tried to fu** us

Some Pies supporters will b*tch and whine because they've had pissweak leadership and the dumb ones are now just holding the opinions they've been told to hold about the issue. Cows supporters will b*tch and whine because it's an incredibly painful reminder of Port's heritage and the jealousy they feel at having none of their own.
After the response from AFL media to us wearing the bars for the song I am actually wondering whether Gil is on our side, just too gutless to do anything drastic about it.

He will be hoping for a peaceful resolution.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Why does the AFL listen to that racist, McGuire? Any organisation worth its salt in this enlightened era should be distancing itself from that “King Kong” calling racist. Instead, the AFL ceo still sucks up to that low life.

not to worry. We will prevail when the racists are gone.

After the response from AFL media to us wearing the bars for the song I am actually wondering whether Gil is on our side, just too gutless to do anything drastic about it.

He will be hoping for a peaceful resolution.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app
Gil is happiest when someone else makes the decision for him

I'd have to relisten, but I'm sure dwayne said that port are about to make a big statement off field. Wish he didn't get a whisper, but thankyou to the team for the surprise!

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eddie is only as powerful as the pathetic slug who runs the game allows him to be. McGuire, as misguided as he is, is really only doing what he thinks is right for the club he loves.
Gillion is the person our anger should be aimed at. He is the one who could make this happen if only he had a spine.

Eddie is only as powerful as the pathetic slug who runs the game allows him to be. McGuire, as misguided as he is, is really only doing what he thinks is right for the club he loves.
Gillion is the person our anger should be aimed at. He is the one who could make this happen if only he had a spine.

Exactly finn

He holds no official roles with a club or the AFL.

He is a blustering old wind bag.

Gil the coward is our enemy here.

12342557_10153836453891554_4815773193585113312_n.jpg

Re possible AFL penalty. I believe in the old footy club adage - what happens in the locker rooms, stays in the locker rooms. Apologies to Vegas baby!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back