Hey Lions, Come at us Brah

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL Collingwood, until you beat us in multiple grand finals we will always be better than you, and you will always be our bitch.
Thats unfair!
The only way we'll get the chance to do that if you have a total list and coaching stuff clean out.

More likely your pissy, irrelevant, spoon-fed, laughing stock of a franchise will cease to exist pretty soon.

I'll take a month ban if we lose to the Magshits.
Seriously - We have the most exciting future in the AFL. Gold Coast have no talent and rely on umpring to get them through their games. GWS will be hopeless due to the amount of spuds running around in Blacktown and...They are from Sydney :eek:. The Lions will win this game and will go on to make the finals and win the flag next year. :thumbsu:
If I knew who you were I'd offer you ten goals in.

So yeah...piss back off to where you came from and say hi to the cowardly king of the jungle lol -The Brown Flog:thumbsu:

Thats unfair!
The only way we'll get the chance to do that if you have a total list and coaching stuff clean out.

More likely your pissy, irrelevant, spoon-fed, laughing stock of a franchise will cease to exist pretty soon.

If I knew who you were I'd offer you ten goals in.

So yeah...piss back off to where you came from and say hi to the cowardly king of the jungle lol -The Brown Flog:thumbsu:
Stick to the Collingwood board, peanut.
We'll win this game, see you later champ.

lol Collingwood lost to our rabble in round 10 last year. I find that funny.

With Fevola and Brown kicking 4, how times have changed.

Just admit that you will lose comfortably to Collingwood.

Brisbane would be lucky if they had 6 players on their list who would get a game for Collingwood.

Chefmeister still has his 100% record of writing something in every Collingwood thread on BigFooty keep up the good work

lol, thought the thread was about the Lions.
But thanks for playing... :eek::thumbsu:

Daniel Rich prepares for the Pie onslaught

images

lol, thought the thread was about the Lions.
But thanks for playing... :eek::thumbsu:

Starting to become very pathetic with your obsession towards our club

Brisbane will just be a nice little stepping stone on the way to belting your mob come finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aren't they so uppity? Haggis, remind me, what happened last time we played them?

Eddie had a sook about the hardness of the Gabba surface, and we haven't had a 2nds curtain raiser match played on a game day at the ground since. Taking care of footy as always :rolleyes:

Everyone tipped the pies, Lukey Power played his 250th, we were playing to keep our season alive..

mickgr.png

lukey250.png

Sweet jebus I hope your players rock up with the same attitude of the supporters here.

You mean the hatred we harbor towards your third rate artificial club?

Here's hoping they rock up with the same attitude ;)

This was always going to end badly.

Even though it was less than a decade ago and everybody has forgotten them as they are a current irrelevance, until we smash them in two GF's, they will have the wood over us.

I guess they will forever be in that position as I really don't see them making finals, let alone a Grand Final any time soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back