Tell us how jelly u r

How jelly r u? Voting is confidential so you can be honest.

• Yeah I'm jelly

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Wibble wobble

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wish he played for us

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I follow Carlton so I'm jelly of everybody

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Aristotle Pickett wets his bed

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

18 GIF by TSG Hoffenheim
Deal Number GIF by Postcode Loterij
North Carolina Dance GIF by UNC Tar Heels
200w (3).gif embarrass.gif embarass2.gif

So the best you can do when you're Owen this year is say "Look over there!" Why don't we go back further - all the way back to 2011? Does that suit you?

Weak as, just like the Wobblers who fled the G when their team was getting flogged :$
You're the one triggered over Collingwood. :rolleyes:

1710920939996.png

Whoahhhhh there. That's fine dining cuisine, too rich for the scats flogs taste. Whiskas might be pushing it, so you'd have more of a chance with a generic home brand tin.
Meat for cats in jelly, 20 cans for $4, STPer18 loves it ;)

Here puss puss puss

1710926280007.png

insert Tapping sounds 🎶

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From 4 opportunities he cannot compete to his level against Carlton. There has to be something behind it. Also his worst game bar the time Finn Maginness owned him

Based on this evidence it seems pretty clear he takes it easy against minnow non-contenders 🤷‍♂️ smart strategy with these long seasons, lean back against the ropes, conserve some energy while they flail away, then be good to go in finals while the other teams are already in the showers patting each other on the bum over how Naicos didn’t destroy them

Last edited:
Why was Pies attitude so poor tonight in such a milestone game for their chosen one? Are his teammates sick of doing the team things while this guy kick scabs?

Back