Tell us how jelly u r

How jelly r u? Voting is confidential so you can be honest.

• Yeah I'm jelly

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Wibble wobble

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wish he played for us

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I follow Carlton so I'm jelly of everybody

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Aristotle Pickett wets his bed

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Owen 3, 4, 5...? Who knows how far this could play out for 15thwood. Grim times ahead a very strong possibility. Total flog jelly supporters exiting games in droves. What a disgraceful bunch of bandwagoners.

Sad In A Box GIF

14thmond looking down the same barrel as Colonwobble. Jelly tiggers. Time to buy shares in electrical appliance manufacturers.

microwave GIF

Maths not your strong suite I see...

The GOAT Mohammad Ali had a 56-5 record. So even his "worse half" of fights was 25-5

Below the median is not the same as bad

Kade Simpson OTOH...

Maths not your strong suite I see...

The GOAT Mohammad Ali had a 56-5 record. So even his "worse half" of fights was 25-5

Below the median is not the same as bad

Kade Simpson OTOH...
I dont care if he performs 10/10 half the time but only 9.9/10 against Carlton. Its still a glaring anomaly. From 4 opportunities he cannot compete to his level against Carlton. There has to be something behind it. Also his worst game bar the time Finn Maginness owned him

Obviously he doesnt perform 10/10 or 9.9/10 but just using those numbers to get the message through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shows the ego of coaches when they know they can stop a player but they dont want to admit that their gameplan is dependent on what the other team does.

Or, the other coaches dont rate Daicos that highly.
Sam Mitchell just didnt want his name on the honour roll on the Brownlow to be demeaned with a soft overratted front runner joining him. Thats why he chose to tag.

Pretty clear the coaches dont rate him.

Back