NWO/Illuminati Holy sh*t, this latest Netflix series is pure Occult/Illuminati Programming

Remove this Banner Ad

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
If this kid isn't a young Baphomet, knock me down with a feather

f99a94031a9a66a1ab252e6ec1253587

OIP.wWN4IqS2TzoOzlwJUIDGEAHaHa

Could it be anymore blatant? Called Sweet Tooth

Just look at the synopsis

Sweet Tooth is set 10 years after a population-decimating pandemic. A mysterious, highly infectious virus reaps through the world, killing off the majority. At the same time, every baby that is born is a human-animal hybrid.

Jesus Christ. It's everything about the elite agenda rolled into in one. Their obsession with children, programming, trans-humanism, the Great Reset, Satanic symbolism/imagery etc etc. Basically checks off every box on Occult Elite's list

This is some scary, scary s**t

Last edited:
You shouldn't find a fantasy show scary. I hope we don't go back to the old "satanic panic" days. Based off a comic. Not a particularly original story. Sound like something a young teen would write for English class.

I find your superficial hand-waving highly disturbing

I think the same of your views. Seems like you're looking for this in everything and it's a dangerous path. Led to some pretty bad stuff in the 80s and 90s to be honest.

You could just as easily argue this is a propaganda series for the Greens. Or Pagans. Or, you know, could just be art and a story that someone made up. Ian MacEwan is a fairly accomplished writer that has been around for a long time. He is an outspoken atheist though.

I do wonder how many "pandemic' related stories we'll see released over the upcoming years.

I think the same of your views. Seems like you're looking for this in everything and it's a dangerous path. Led to some pretty bad stuff in the 80s and 90s to be honest.

You could just as easily argue this is a propaganda series for the Greens. Or Pagans. Or, you know, could just be art and a story that someone made up. Ian MacEwan is a fairly accomplished writer that has been around for a long time. He is an outspoken atheist though.

I do wonder how many "pandemic' related stories we'll see released over the upcoming years.

It could be fancifully taken that all these nice little co-incidences you've happily accepted are just that.

Occam's Razor says something completely different

Mass entertainment media trivialising the pandemic into a work of fiction is exactly what they want. Like what is happening to us in reality is some sort of fictional thing. And they show it to it us in the worst outcome possible, so when we go through it but not quite as bad, we say 'phew at least it's not as bad as in the movies.' But it's still really, really terrible

Last edited:
Interesting timing...even if "only an advertisement".

Attachments

• hybrid.jpg
    hybrid.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 101
You shouldn't find a fantasy show scary. I hope we don't go back to the old "satanic panic" days. Based off a comic. Not a particularly original story. Sound like something a young teen would write for English class.
I think it's more the repetitive nature of the symbolism. It's in shows all the time. Cartoons a lot of the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the animal stuff perhaps scares me the most. kids these days are legitimately obsessed with being furries, masturbating to furry pr0n, weird animal sex fetishes. there is clearly an agenda long term to make human-animal relationships normal and perhaps animal features in humans

Last edited:

Jesus Christ. It's everything about the elite agenda rolled into in one. Their obsession with children, programming, trans-humanism, the Great Reset, Satanic symbolism/imagery etc etc. Basically checks off every box on Occult Elite's list

This is some scary, scary sh*t
Have you ever thought that your reaction to this show is actually a result of occult/illuminati programming rather than the show itself?

Have you ever thought that your reaction to this show is actually a result of occult/illuminati programming rather than the show itself?

You're right, I've been programmed by the illuminati somehow

Overlords? Was more about people misunderstanding kids back in the day and accusing them of all types of things. Ended around 25 years ago.

This is some scary, scary sh*t
Sorry, walk me through this?

The "elite agenda" is a Netflix show about a kid with antlers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back