Hot dog eating world champion Kobyashi...

Remove this Banner Ad

pieman1

Club Legend
Sep 10, 2004
Other Teams
collingwood
Who from your club could give him a run for his money? I would have said Richie Cole last year, but I reckon Hungry Lance and Dean Rioli are two that have the necessary 'skills' to knock the boy from the land of the rising sun off his pirch.

I think Big Billy Brownless would give it good go.
Rumour has it,he had to have plastic surgery to re-attatch his fingers after he mistakenly ate then while hoeing down on a hamburger.:D

Billy Brownless could eat 42 Kobyashi's! But lets limit the selection to contemporary footballers. However if you're talking past 'champions', allow me to submit the name of Brian Taylor. Billy and the Barge would be an epic encounter.:thumbsu:

pieman1 said:
Billy Brownless could eat 42 Kobyashi's! But lets limit the selection to contemporary footballers. However if you're talking past 'champions', allow me to submit the name of Brian Taylor. Billy and the Barge would be an epic encounter.:thumbsu:

Or Derek Kickett

You see the majority of AFL footballers are in top athletic condition.......The days of players playing at overweight sizes like Lockett, Taylor, the fridge ect are gone.

The game has become too athletic for that !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back