How long before a team is killed in a plane crash?

Remove this Banner Ad

43eb36f78a43e7f4074f763618aba2b2680542c4

Do you ever worry about your teams plane crashing?
I do worry about this. We fly a lot further each season than any other team bar West Coast.

However, I’d be surprised if every member of your team could even find their way to the airport without their GPS navigator so I wouldn’t be too concerned if I was you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll just take the Spirit of Tasmania to and from, as long as it doesn't get hit by any of your D/H teams plane's crashing into it, we should be fine 😀

If you would just post your new freds in the divvy it would save me a lot of work

Fair, but credit where credit is due, that ham fred is top shelf.

HAM!!

Do you think it would be right to still give the opposition the 4 points in such a scenario?
I think they would cancel the rest of the round. You couldn't continue playing games if an entire team just died.

No idea what they'd do with the points or lost games. Maybe they'd just write off that round. I doubt a team that had already played and won would complain. It would be a VERY bad look.

I think they would cancel the rest of the round. You couldn't continue playing games if an entire team just died.

No idea what they'd do with the points or lost games. Maybe they'd just write off that round. I doubt a team that had already played and won would complain. It would be a VERY bad look.
I guess it would come down to who the team was, and if it really mattered.

Say it was Norf for example, you'd be pretty mad if you didn't get the points 'cause their plane crashed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back