Hoaxes How long before another false flag?

Remove this Banner Ad

why does it always have to get personal with sly digs?

someone might believe in ufos, even have seen one, even feel they may have been abducted, but might laugh in teh face of people trying to bring to light the false false probs that have happened over ten years
just because someone believes they have seen ufos doesnt make them a person that believes every conspiracy theory known to man

just saying

And this is coming from someone whom claims to see UFO !
You seem to have very selective beliefs
Yes, I saw something - as I described it.
As for MH17, it was very clear from the start that it was a terrible accident, nothing more. There was no need to build it up into some covertly staged event - with crisis actors on the ground no less.

Yes, I saw something - as I described it.
As for MH17, it was very clear from the start that it was a terrible accident, nothing more. There was no need to build it up into some covertly staged event - with crisis actors on the ground no less.

What accident ?
No one knows what actually happened to the aeroplane,( actually I'm sure allot do).
No debri, no crash site, no bodies, just lots of speculation & theories, maybe the UFO you seen abducted it & towed it back to outer space for research?

What accident ?
No one knows what actually happened to the aeroplane,( actually I'm sure allot do).
No debri, no crash site, no bodies, just lots of speculation & theories, maybe the UFO you seen abducted it & towed it back to outer space for research?
You're confusing MH17 with MH370. When I say MH17, I'm talking about the SA flight that was shot down in the Ukraine.
When you say UFO, you don't necessarily assume it's alien - unless it's you of course.

You're confusing MH17 with MH370. When I say MH17, I'm talking about the SA flight that was shot down in the Ukraine.
When you say UFO, you don't necessarily assume it's alien - unless it's you of course.

Yes had my flight numbers confused , I stand corrected.

What's your explanation of flight 77 then that reportedly crashed in Shanksville & apparently shot down too.
It's crash site is a sheer contrast to the site in the Ukraine, one of the sites has to be sus?

Yes had my flight numbers confused , I stand corrected.

What's your explanation of flight 77 then that reportedly crashed in Shanksville & apparently shot down too.
It's crash site is a sheer contrast to the site in the Ukraine, one of the sites has to be sus?
American Airlines Flight 77 was high-jacked and flown into the Pentagon building.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

crikey this will just go backwards and forwards

we'll never find any truth about what happened
the waters are so muddy they are black
What I mean is that the answers to his questions are contained in the 9/11 tread. There's no point starting a conversation about them here in a different thread.
By the way, the truth isn't muddy at all.

To me, it comes down to whether United 93 was shot down or not as MH17 pretty clearly was. If it was shot down, you would definitely expect it to break up like MH17 did and leave debris over a wide area. If it was simply crashed into the ground after passengers took the plane over, then the crash site would be more concentrated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back