How many games will it take jack frost to kick a goal? ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Good question, unlike Langdon who's also yet to kick one I can't even recall Frost having a shot for goal. I'm tipping his first will come from a 50m penalty. As for games, no idea, I like the idea of a final, so maybe 45 or 68.
Hadn't realised langdon hasn't kicked one.....it will come soon like you said at least his had a few shots ill back langdon to kick one on monday!

Jack Frost formula:
33 games played plus birth year 92 = 125 plus Height 195 = 220 minus his weight 89 = 131 minus his jumper number 45 = 86 divided by his month of birth (February) 2 = 43
Jack Frost will kick his first goal against Sydney at the SCG on Friday 14 August in the third quarter (from out side 50).

Too many for BringouttheGimp to like him

hahaha.. if he can take a few more intercept marks and be a tad more pro active in offense then i just might like him.. i love how he taps the ball when on all 4s and spoils and sheppards.. its what he doesnt do that worries me. im hanging out for something better going forward.

Jack Frost formula:
33 games played plus birth year 92 = 125 plus Height 195 = 220 minus his weight 89 = 131 minus his jumper number 45 = 86 divided by his month of birth (February) 2 = 43
Jack Frost will kick his first goal against Sydney at the SCG on Friday 14 August in the third quarter (from out side 50).

has to be a torp.. do it in style frosty

Many many many games

Am I the only one who thinks he could be used as that swingman? sure he might not be great but Keeffe was going to be that this season.

Didn't frost play his junior footy as a forward? he could be an option to swing forward every so often. His kicking is a bit hit and miss so he'd fit right in up forward!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Nathan Brown as a forward experiment worked so well I feel it's only days away until Frosty has a go.

I remember when Brown kicked a goal from outside 50 against Hawthorn, it was really high but only just made it over the line. Its kinda like all of his kicks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back