How scared are you of St Kilda this year?

How scared are you of St Kilda this year?

• A bit scared

Votes: 23 12.4%
  • Quite scared

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Very scared

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • A bit of wee came out

Votes: 69 37.3%
  • Hold me

Votes: 79 42.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sully111

Premiership Player
Jun 10, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
With Ross the Boss having another preseason with the lads. Lenny, Harvey and Enright continuing to impart their wisdom.

Our drafting in recent years has been excellent. The likes of Owens, Wangeneen-Milera, Windhager, Phillipou etc coming on.

A fit Max King.

Sinclair in ripping form and from all reports Jack Steele looking fit and firing.

Surely we can all agree it's a new era for the Saints.

About as scared as I am of this little guy...

kitten-000017380158_Smaller.jpg

With Ross the Boss having another preseason with the lads. Lenny, Harvey and Enright continuing to impart their wisdom.

Our drafting in recent years has been excellent. The likes of Owens, Wangeneen-Milera, Windhager, Phillipou etc coming on.

A fit Max King.

Sinclair in ripping form and from all reports Jack Steele looking fit and firing.

Surely we can all agree it's a new era for the Saints.
Man, Now I'm excited.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scared for the Saints. Wasn't he there when they stopped playing footy and turned the game into an ugly mess? Thank goodness the Cats beat them in 09 or that style would have become "winning football", Dank's Mutants saved the game like the Tigers in 2017.

...pretty sure Ross was there when all that schoolgirl stuff happened...is that right? I don't think he was involved but the coach does help set the moral tone for the club.

Back