I am Bratwurst!

Remove this Banner Ad

spoons_zpscd616812.jpg

A reporter asked Mick a question about Daisy in an after match presser once. Mick ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
Yes but said reporter had a grin from ear to ear. Seems everyone loves to get a rise out of grumpy bum!

Free BBQ!
I hear the Carlton Football club is planning to invest significant money into shares of a large small goods manufacturer. Clearly this move would save the club significant amounts of money each week by taking annual dividends in the form of sausages to feed the masses, Apparently all 3 supporters they have left are very big eaters. Naturally companies like Bunnings are looking to gain advertising mileage by installing dozens of barbecues at roughly 3m intervals around Vi$y Park.

Carlton are a bottom of the table team, they have very little talent and it will take them at least 3 years of very good drafting to improve.
Think of of us in 2004, it took 5 long years to become a real power again.
They looked like a very sad club

Its great isn't it?

I think you should check out my thread on the bay as a hint to how Carlton bottoms out. Here's a clue. Go back and look at the 2005 ladder.

Look at the bottom 3 sides, and now look at the current ladder and everything that has happened in the subsequent seasons since 2005.

I think you should check out my thread on the bay as a hint to how Carlton bottoms out. Here's a clue. Go back and look at the 2005 ladder.

Look at the bottom 3 sides, and now look at the current ladder and everything that has happened in the subsequent seasons since 2005.

History doesn't always repeat Ed. Some clubs lack the commitment and leadership to make proper improvement. Carlton might be the next Greece i.e. apparently incapable of fixing its problems due to deeply rooted cultural traits.

History doesn't always repeat Ed. Some clubs lack the commitment and leadership to make proper improvement. Carlton might be the next Greece i.e. apparently incapable of fixing its problems due to deeply rooted cultural traits.

The administration from 2002-2005 are still basically all there. If it was a whole new board/admin/etc. I'd agree change is possible.

In this case? No. Port Adelaides change came in 2 years. Why? TOTAL OVERHAUL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back