Discussion I may be the dumbest person alive

Remove this Banner Ad

Muse

Senior List
Feb 8, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Okay, I have a simple problem. I can't seem to get any templates, I have the original/main one but I was curious because I've seen better ones out there with better socks and shorts, and just better looking templates. Can anyone help me? I know I must seem like a loser for asking about this, but I guess I am.

Thanking you in advance, Muse.

Re: I may be the dumbest person alive..

Cheers mate, Ganty's aren't working anymore the links. I figured out what my problem is but, I want smeagles paint template's shorts and socks on photoshop :p

Really my links are broken :( ahh well will fix on the weekend.

If you want Smeagle's templates in Photoshop I can make something similar for Photoshop and I will upload again and fix the links. Ive already added shorts and socks to the Puma template but I havent uploaded it.

That would be amazing mate :D haha I'm a picky little bugger, the socks and shorts just annoy me sometimes I don't know why. Haven't posted anything up in a while either so probably shouldn't even be asking.

I'm echoing the sentiments of the thread title.

Probably half a dozen times I've sat down with Paint/Word instructions - yet I still can't get a finished product to work. I'll preface my *edness by saying I'm a numbers man and not a pictures/colours/artsy/fartsy type - but I'm still a struggler nonetheless.

I guess my ultimate goal would be to collate every guernsey (home only, no need to get too cute) from every club in every league around the country. Again, not getting so precious as to have correct sponsors etc., and bearing in mind (black & white stripes, black with red sash etc.) would be replicated over & over again across the country.

I'm going to keep whacking away - I think I just need to knock my first one over then it all should flow from there.

Rant over. Frustration (only minimally) subsided.

Nice idea about the guernsey collating - I might actually do a bit on my local league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back