I visited Geelong..

Remove this Banner Ad

Just visited Geelong today for the first time in a few years.
Flew in from NSW. Caught the train from Southern Cross. Spent the afternoon with a friend at The Black Sheep, which I can thoroughly recommend. Caught the Gull Bus to Tulla, and back to Adelaide this evening. Didn't get stabbed even once.
Says a richmond supporter in a geelong thread. you basically spend all your big footy time in geelong threads.

I had easy access to it before it was really even a thing in Australia. A friend of mine had a very connected room mate. Never really was that interested.

But this sort of talk is a no-no so I wont go in to specifics or name anything in particular.
Putrid drug...

Gutter drug.
page_1_thumb_large.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Err you have missed the Memo. Collingwood fans now claim geelongs an uber rich town that is so rich its unfair to the other clubs cos all the best players want to go live there.
Is K rock still on the air?

Because that is what you do when you are a Western District grazier. You pick up the boy from the Grammer in the Beamer, watch him row in the Head of the River on the Barwon while sipping Dom or Moet and tasting some Lobster Thermadore. Dam juice ran onto my RMs.

Maybe you should tell collingwood fans that. Admittedly though, krock is no different to triple M.
I’m a PBS listener. Broadcast from Collingwood.

As someone who had the misfortune to spend a lot of time growing up in Geelong, I can assure all that it is a s**t hole of epic proportions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back