The Geelong Cats Failures Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

46467d2034814be60b4ce9fd9a7e6d16

Exhibit 9A: ^

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty new to the Bay. Is it normal for teams up the top of the ladder to put so much time and effort into posting about beating a non-finals team or is it just a sign of whats to come for Pies? Getting some cheek in now before they get a reality check and go into hiding?

My theory is that it's catharsis for supporters of teams who have been walloped by Geelong for years on end. They're hoping Geelong potentially not making finals is a sign of their demise.

It usually backfires, but they always get back to it at the slightest hint of a Geelong dip.

The two flags in 60 years crew know they'll be found out by a better team. That all the close wins show they're not really as dominant as the ladder position shows.

It'll be glorious to watch.

My theory is that it's catharsis for supporters of teams who have been walloped by Geelong for years on end. They're hoping Geelong potentially not making finals is a sign of their demise.

It usually backfires, but they always get back to it at the slightest hint of a Geelong dip.

The two flags in 60 years crew know they'll be found out by a better team. That all the close wins show they're not really as dominant as the ladder position shows.

It'll be glorious to watch.
6 times this year the losing side has scored over 100 points. Twice this has happened against the Pies. They know this and are shitting bricks about the Colliwobbles setting in when the pressure is on and its finals footy

Nice circle jerk you two got going here… the team that the Pies knocked out of finals in 2022 and the team the Pies knocked out of finals in 2023 😂

Imagine needing two goes to beat St Kilda in a grand final and being responsible for their only flag :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back