I want to trade in games to get AFL Live how much would save?

Remove this Banner Ad

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
I want to trade in games I no longer play to purchase AFL Live, how much would I expect to get for the following at EB:

COD Black Ops
COD World at War
FIFA World Cup 2010
UFC Undispusted 2010
Madden 2010

All on Ps3

If I can get around the $50 dollar mark + price match for $89 with JB i'll be happy

Just do what my mate did today,

He went to EB bought 4 preowned games which totalled $29 (FIFA08 and a few others)
Took them to GAME and they currently have a deal of trade in 2 games and buy a fairly new release for $1, so he paid $2 for dante inferno & Mass Effect 2.

He then took dante's inferno & Mass Effect 2 with a copy of Skate 3 to JB and traded them all in for AFL for free.

All up he paid $31.00 for AFL Live.

Just do what my mate did today,

He went to EB bought 4 preowned games which totalled $29 (FIFA08 and a few others)
Took them to GAME and they currently have a deal of trade in 2 games and buy a fairly new release for $1, so he paid $2 for dante inferno & Mass Effect 2.

He then took dante's inferno & Mass Effect 2 with a copy of Skate 3 to JB and traded them all in for AFL for free.

All up he paid $31.00 for AFL Live.

You legend, I had no idea about Game's offer. Shame there are none particularly close to me though :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back