Icecream

Remove this Banner Ad

Crunchie Icecream and Conniseur Cookies and Cream Ice Cream is the only icecream worth eating folks

Well, in Melbourne there are some nice stores for ice cream but my favourite two stores are in Adelaide and Queensland. MY favourite flavour would have to be pistachio from the Adelaide one and it was a while ago in Queensland but they had the best flavours, fruits, chocalte bar type ones, wierd ones, all were very nice :thumbsu:

Locky said:
Theyve stopped making them coz nobody liked them, Used to be made by Peters.
Haha I never heard of them, but they sound gross :thumbsdown:

I had gingerbread icecream once and loved it but I can't find it anywhere other than where they charge 6 freakin bucks a cone ... :(

Locky said:
My mum use to make those Ice-Cream Sandwiches, and she made them in Bulk :D Use to get eaten in bulk aswell :p
Soo soooo nice but shes forgotten how to make them!! :mad: :mad:

Anyway my favourite ice cream is Cookies and Cream mmmmm

Hey Lockster,

Someone at my work made a whole batch of em, not long ago. (they were the BEST :thumbsu: :thumbsu: ) Anyway, i'll get the recipe and post it up here, in the next few days, if ya want!

I don't have a lot of ice cream, when I do it's usually the Heaven Choc Fudge ice creams. :thumbsu:

Living in Williamstown, we have the lovely Ice Cream Shop on Nelson Place, they have heaps of yummy sounding flavours.

from the supermarket... i'd take the connoisseur 'cookies and cream' or the 'strawberry stravaganza'...

used to be a big fan of lemon gelato... but, i've changed over to lime... especially with the lime rind bits in it... :thumbsu:

Always thought the ice cream is Italy was untouchable but having just come from Turkey i had the Turkish ice cream - anyone who has been there knows what i mean (that is not a hidden drug referance). Lightly whipped and very silky.

Like nothing i have ever tasted.

Interestingly I saw a lot of it in japan but did not try it there - glad now as i am not sure how it would compare to the real thing.

Aquamarinejewel said:
What is your favourite type of icecream?

I . :D

don't know if I responded to this but I love soft serve ice cream for one thing. Favourtie ice cream from the supermarket is definately streets blue ribbon.
Favourite Ice cream store is definately COLD ROCK icreamery :thumbsu: I know they have outlets in parramatta and I think there are a few more they have not only icecream but also extra condiments like nuts and toppings. all up there are over 200 combinations for sundaes and icecreams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The_Ruffneck said:
Either golden gaytime or fudge bar

Golden gaytimes are the best ****ing ice-creams in the world. Love them. Just came back from Queensland and had a few-absolute magic. Usually go to Queensland twice a year, and I always enjoy having a few.

But, as I live in Melbourne, I am distraught. Does anyone know where I can find a Golden in Melbourne? I have been searching for years, but I just can't find them anywhere?!?!?!?!?!?!

Here in Melbourne, Trampoline is excellent-the flavours are great. Cold Rock isnt the greatest, but the idea of making your own combinations is very good-enjoy going there. Licks and 7 Apples are also quite good. Baskin and Robbins, and Copenhagen are good. Wendy's is average.

But the best ice cream shop i have ever been to is Massimo's in Noosa. When im in QLD i always enjoy going there-best ice cream ever, flavours are unbelievable...white chocolate with shaves of white chocolate is simply awesome.

A few years back Baskin and Robbins had a flavour Jaffa, named after the orange coated chocolate balls. Had it once or twice, but then it promptly disappeared. Unbelievable flavour as well! Does anyone know where I can get it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back