If Essendon lose Anzac Day my User Name and DP is chosen by the Bay! 15:1 Ratio or GTFO

Remove this Banner Ad

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
That's right Bay 13 I have one user name change up my sleeve and I am that confident we will win so I am putting my ass on the line.

Rules
- If Collingwood win the 5 suggested user names in this thread with the most likes will be put to a voting thread
- The user name that recieves the most votes will become my new user name for a minimum of 12 months. I will also allow the bay to select an avatar for the same duration. Happy with some flex around how the avatar is decided.

The Catch
- Only users who accept the terms below can post a suggested new user name

- If Essendon defeat Collingwood by any margin in the 2017 Anzac day game you must:

- Change your team supported to Essendon until January 1 2018.
- Change your Av to the below picture until January 1 2018
- Leave your signature blank for the same duration.
- Not tell anyone outside of the bay that you lost a bet if they ask about your avatar or team supported.

downloadfile-6.png

So Bay, who is game?

senseless-2-rcm260x260u.jpg

I'm pumped for this thread

That's right Bay 13 I have one user name change up my sleeve and I am that confident we will win so I am putting my ass on the line.

Rules
- If Collingwood win the 5 suggested user names in this thread with the most likes will be put to a voting thread
- The user name that recieves the most votes will become my new user name for a minimum of 12 months. I will also allow the bay to select an avatar for the same duration. Happy with some flex around how the avatar is decided.

The Catch
- Only users who accept the terms below can post a suggested new user name

- If Essendon defeat Collingwood by any margin in the 2017 Anzac day game you must:

- Change your team supported to Essendon until January 1 2018.
- Change your Av to the below picture until January 1 2018
- Leave your signature blank for the same duration.
- Not tell anyone outside of the bay that you lost a bet if they ask about your avatar or team supported.

View attachment 358223

So Bay, who is game?
In :thumbsu:

After seeing both of these teams play in the past 24 hours, does anyone really give a s**t about the ANZAC Day game?

I think I'd rather sit down to a serving of Tziporah Malkah's toe jam* than have to watch the brand of footy that Essendon and Collingwood serve up.

*I physically vomited writing that.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well this thread is up and about with Collingwood supporters willing to take up the bet......NOT!!!!!
A) - you ****ed up
B) - you actually typed a sentence followed by....NOT!!!!!!
C) - this is not 1992

If I wasn't so drunk right now I would be embarrassed for you :$

A) - you ****** up
B) - you actually typed a sentence followed by....NOT!!!!!!
C) - this is not 1992

If I wasn't so drunk right now I would be embarrassed for you :$

Actually upon reflection.......I am quite embarrassed for myself to be honest :eek:

The real losers on the day will be the people having to watch 2 teams who are so insipid on the big stage.

I think I will go for a more traditional Anzac day.

1. Battle breakfast
2. Dawn service
3. Battle breakfast
4. Battle breakfast
5. Battle breakfast
6. March
7. Battle breakfast
8. 2up and beer at the Rissole
9. Have a lie down

If I can't get to sleep I'll have another battle breakfast and watch the footy. I'll be so utterly hammered after all that rum it will seem like a good game.

Essendon are the worst team, go take some injections!! :straining::thumbsdown: Coach Buckley will beat whoever the coach of Essendon is so easily.
Jazny please. Our drug enabling premiership winning coach is far > Collingworths drug enabling non premiership winning coach (I mean really, who would have one of those? :$)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back