If forced to choose, who would you pick out of Richmond, Fremantle or Essendon*?

Which is the BEST of these choices?

• Essendon*

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Richmond

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • None, they're all terrible!

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Indeed, was a gun but this is Bay13 so he was a fat plodder who saved his best for a losing game.

Total loser by these standards. šŸ™„
True but sometimes even the Bay needs to handle the Truth!!

If forced to choose from the 3 it would have to be Essendon.
Better colours, better jumper, better success, better history, better legends & better club song.

Plus this;

74E7A65B-2231-4EAB-A1F4-4B2F85771D76.jpeg

P.S. Daniel Rioli's a freeloader.
Hey hey hey, Daniel is a unique player. How many others players do you know who had negative metres gained in the GF?

Zero, that's how many. Or as Daniel Rioli would say, negative zero.

Maurice Rioli had to choose Richmond, the highest support level at the club is the Maurice Rioli Club, FFS his name is already on the door. Will be interesting to see if Daniel gives up the number 17 jumper.

Maurice Rioli had to choose Richmond, the highest support level at the club is the Maurice Rioli Club, FFS his name is already on the door. Will be interesting to see if Daniel gives up the number 17 jumper.
Daniel could have #8.5

Geez hasn't taken you crayon-eaters long to turn on your own has it? 3 flags in 4 years (damn you Mason!) is still not enough to keep you happy!

Sure I agree Daniel is a list clogger but that's one thing coming from me and another from "one of faithful". I almost feel guilty connecting that word to Richmond's bandwagoner-infused supporterbase, you lot only seem to faithful to the idea of slagging off your football club when the chance presents itself. :eekv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez hasn't taken you crayon-eaters long to turn on your own has it? 3 flags in 4 years (damn you Mason!) is still not enough to keep you happy!

Sure I agree Daniel is a list clogger but that's one thing coming from me and another from "one of faithful". I almost feel guilty connecting that word to Richmond's bandwagoner-infused supporterbase, you lot only seem to faithful to the idea of slagging off your football club when the chance presents itself. :eekv1:
1605768942230.gif

Well its that or vote to merge.

Unfortunately friend this is Bay13 so I'm afraid your vague anecdotal evidence is worthless, instead we decide these matters by looking at the numbers.

Oh yes, I see Maurice & Cyril both won a Norm Smith and 3x AAs. Unfortunately Maurice earned a big fat ZERO Premierships while Cyril earned 4. Maurice also won ZERO Goal of the Year awards unlike Cyril - who is undisputedly the Greatest Rioli in History! :winkv1:

Cyril had no tank, so he has Maurice (aka Mr Magic), covered only within 25m of goal. Maurice rules comfortably on the rest of the field. Maurice was also a golden gloves boxing champ, so could easily deal with Cyril in the carpark too.

Anything coming from a supporter of a team that drafts Kyle Hartigan as their star recruit definately should be ignored. :$
Be very careful..... They poached Tyrone Vickery off your hands lol

Back