Tom Brady is one of the greatest sporting stars in history. I wonder which AFL team such a born winner would choose to support…? 🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

You're welcome. You've taken a beating and still landed one in return, you've earned your shots.

Any other cheats you've welcomed to Carlton? Hansie Cronje been to Princess Park? Fine Cotton got a complimentary guernsey? Diego Maradonna?
I take it you got for a team that lost a Superbowl to Brady? Not sure why you're so offended over a guy who had nothing to do with deflating them and wouldnt have noticed a 2.6% deflation.

I take it you got for a team that lost a Superbowl to Brady? Not sure why you're so offended over a guy who had nothing to do with deflating them and wouldnt have noticed a 2.6% deflation.

Nah despise US sports, they're the circus model fake arse nonsense, (which Gillon wants) and people know it. I visited Houston recently and the locals me the NFL for the spectacle but they know it's a show, they take their college football far more seriously and passionately. The exception might be Green Bay, whoever that is.

There was some scandal in the college game last year, big stink, and I respect they took it seriously.

NFL isn't exactly WWE but it's headed that way.

I heard he uses public toilets and he pisses on the seat.
Then he walks around in the summertime saying "how about this heat?"

I'll take that as a no loser.

5-1 :$
Meh. We won the first in 1910 by beating your brains out, breaking the friendship you offered us in 1892 (which of course cursed us). The five losses were our own doing: the Curse of the Betrayed Brother.

And before you go off like a two bob watch, bashing your way to victory is not cheating. Its a time honoured tradition, ask Soapy Vallence.

Meh. We won the first in 1910 by beating your brains out, breaking the friendship you offered us in 1892 (which of course cursed us). The five losses were our own doing: the Curse of the Betrayed Brother.

And before you go off like a two bob watch, bashing your way to victory is not cheating. Its a time honoured tradition, ask Soapy Vallence.
114 years since Pies beat Blues in a Grand Final 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about the last 50 years ?

I wonder which of the 1920s flags is your favourite. The one where they didnt even bother with a Grand Final ?
Nah 1929. Undefeated h&a, mysterious finals loss vs Richmond then spanked them the next week.

Did Hawthorn even exist then? Lol newb clubs making noise. Well done on reaching double figures.

Ive seen all of them but 2.

How about you ?
I've been alive for all but one of Hawthorns flags, it's been a good little patch for you.

It's nice because you've finally built a bit of a supporter base, and escaped extinction under your own steam.

I liked the but where you beat Carlton in the shopping wars in the 80s.

However in a battle between heavyweights you need to have at least 15 flags to take part. I know you love maths, maybe have a mathematics nerd-off with your Geelong peers. They love a bit of creative mathlympics, you can mock each others calculators.

I've been alive for all but one of Hawthorns flags, it's been a good little patch for you.

It's nice because you've finally built a bit of a supporter base, and escaped extinction under your own steam.

I liked the but where you beat Carlton in the shopping wars in the 80s.

However in a battle between heavyweights you need to have at least 15 flags to take part. I know you love maths, maybe have a mathematics nerd-off with your Geelong peers. They love a bit of creative mathlympics, you can mock each others calculators.

I thinking maybe "former heavyweight" is the term.

Winning 3 flags in the last 60 years is pretty crap given it was a 12 team comp for most of that time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back