Moved Thread If it's a Rich v Coll GF...

Remove this Banner Ad

Police cells will be full. Emergence departments will be full of OD’s

Richscum supporters will go on a elderly person bashing spree. Melbourne will end up looking like Aleppo.

They both won’t get there anyway.
I can see the giants getting past Collingwood.

For the non aligned it would prove hard to pick one to support
Richmond for me. You cant dislike the way they play and how hard they’ve worked to turn their fortunes around in 17, then make it and win it in 19 after a horrible defeat last year to Collingwood.

Last edited:
No I think for fairness as we’d be the higher ranked team and we also are predominantly black it would be best if they take all black out of their jumper. They can either go all white or maybe throw a touch of grey in there. View attachment 742552
Not sure how seeding technically works in finals (like because we beat #1 Geelong), but assuming it's Richmond's home game it should definitely be Richmond all home VS Collingwood all white. Beautiful matchup with clear contrast + pays homage to our past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be a great spectacle and potentially a classic GF, but as a neural i have nfi which of those 2 I'd adopt for the day and want to see win. Would probably just have to chuck a bet on one of them and root for that team i suppose. Out of the 6 teams remaining they're probably the bottom 2 on my list of who I'd 'support' and want to see win.

Last edited:
Richmond for me. You can dislike the way they play and how hard they’ve worked to turn their fortunes around in 17, then make it and win it in 19 after a horrible defeat last year to Collingwood.

Did you watch that Collingwood documentary during the week? I can't ever dislike them again after. Hawthorn supporters generally don't dislike the Pies as much as others anyway since we never lose to them and have the Geelong hatred to focus on.

Melbourne will be uninhabitable that week.

From an objective interstate standpoint, the 2011 GF was probably the most salivating Vic Grand Final in recent times. Rich v Coll is amusing enough, but Geelong & Collingwood in 2011 had been around the top for a couple years, had recently recorded a few wins against each other, and were both dominant sides that year.

No I think for fairness as we’d be the higher ranked team and we also are predominantly black it would be best if they take all black out of their jumper. They can either go all white or maybe throw a touch of grey in there. View attachment 742552
The grey’s all in Sideys hair already thank you very much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back