Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I have a conundrum... my pokedex is as follows:

Vaporeon 1433
Venusaur 1069 (woops thought it was higher)
Flareon 846
Pinsir 811 (caught today, woohoo)
Seaking 803
Slowbro 758 (caught today, woohoo)
Golduck 737
Jolteon 692
..... rubbish
Potential:
Eevee 404
Dratini 398

I'd like my final 6 to be something like:
Vaporeon
Vaporeon (yes, two, because that 404 Eevee is going to be sweet).
Flareon
Venusaur
Dragonair (tough AF, I have seen 3 dratinis)
??? - No idea.

Powering up my Jolteon (who is lagging behind already but has Thunderbolt 55) is the opportunity cost of strengthening my Vapereon(s)/Flareon... I have not seen an Electabuzz...Pikachu...Raichu...

On the flip side, I have like 50 Psyduck/Goldeen etc. candies, and some of my nearby gyms are all 1000~ psyducks because I live by the water. I'm wondering if it's better to invest in something like this because of the ease of catching.

Anyway. Advice please. Well aware that I may randomly hatch/catch an insane 900 CP monster that will change my team, but still need to think about stardust and candies.

They seem to have cracked down on cheaters in the past few days, on Friday heaps of the gyms near me were owned by level 35+ trainers with 2500+ Snorlax. Didn't see a single instance of this yesterday or today though.

Guys I have a conundrum... my pokedex is as follows:

Vaporeon 1433
Venusaur 1069 (woops thought it was higher)
Flareon 846
Pinsir 811 (caught today, woohoo)
Seaking 803
Slowbro 758 (caught today, woohoo)
Golduck 737
Jolteon 692
..... rubbish
Potential:
Eevee 404
Dratini 398

I'd like my final 6 to be something like:
Vaporeon
Vaporeon (yes, two, because that 404 Eevee is going to be sweet).
Flareon
Venusaur
Dragonair (tough AF, I have seen 3 dratinis)
??? - No idea.

Powering up my Jolteon (who is lagging behind already but has Thunderbolt 55) is the opportunity cost of strengthening my Vapereon(s)/Flareon... I have not seen an Electabuzz...Pikachu...Raichu...

On the flip side, I have like 50 Psyduck/Goldeen etc. candies, and some of my nearby gyms are all 1000~ psyducks because I live by the water. I'm wondering if it's better to invest in something like this because of the ease of catching.

Anyway. Advice please. Well aware that I may randomly hatch/catch an insane 900 CP monster that will change my team, but still need to think about stardust and candies.

I wouldn't stress too much about your team yet, something awesome will pop up randomly. Of what you were mentioning, I like the Psyduck path. Try and pluck a good one and get Psychic coverage with a Golduck.

I wouldn't stress too much about your team yet, something awesome will pop up randomly. Of what you were mentioning, I like the Psyduck path. Try and pluck a good one and get Psychic coverage with a Golduck.

Yep, Golduck has psychic (55) same as Jolteon which is what potentially sways me. Cheers for the advice!

Some wiener kid at work today was bragging about how he was catching a Machop while he was coming through my till. I still don't have one. Snuck my phone out while his mum was paying and it wouldn't spawn. What a campaigner.
These seem to have started to popping up in Docklands recently as they appear more regularly as "nearby" when I look at my phone at work.

I caught one at the Geelong V Essendon game yesterday (which was actually more exciting than the match itself).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are you using to GPS spoof?
I'm just about over the game as Ive caught everything in my suburb, and really can't be bothered heading into the CBD, so thought I'd just cheat a bit until I got banned.
Im just using blue stacks on my PC (on another account, not my main one. Not doing gyms or anything) And GPS spoofer. I think I posted how to do it somewhere in this thread.

One more Abra before I can evolve my Kadabra, been a long process.

Also, I'm so sick of Growlithes and Eevees.

Can't seem to get a Pokemon over 2000cp, don't know how everyone finds them.

13902636_10154464529815719_7540882482792333312_n.jpg

Caught an electabuzz and an omanyte from a lure.

I think the flee rate and catch rate has gone back to normal.
I reckon the flee/catch rate is artificially inflated when you get low on Poke Balls. Haven't had any issues at 50+ but whenever I get below 25 everything seems to take 3+ balls, if they don't flee.

Could be a coincidence though. Could also be me choking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back