Strength Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym III

Remove this Banner Ad

This didn't annoy me as such but didn't know where else to put this. One of the women in my class rocked up in a dressing gown this morning! I mean it was cold but I'd never seen that before ha ha
I may attend my gym in a dressing gown on a cold morning but i also have a shirt rule (saves on washing)

Far out you do the dressing gown too? And what's the "shirt rule"? I have a rule that I always wear one!
For the record i have a home gym so all the bants here is for shits and gigs.

Shirt rule is actually "no shirt" rule. I can warm up with a shirt on but i always want to get a sweat on so no shirt means ill always try to do that. Also a bit of a banter thing with mates.

For the record i have a home gym so all the bants here is for shits and gigs.

Shirt rule is actually "no shirt" rule. I can warm up with a shirt on but i always want to get a sweat on so no shirt means ill always try to do that. Also a bit of a banter thing with mates.

Yeah ok, if you're working out at home shirtless is fine of course ha ha, and dressing gowns. Don't think anyone at our gym ever goes shirtless, don't even reckon the pros do when they spar.

Yeah ok, if you're working out at home shirtless is fine of course ha ha, and dressing gowns. Don't think anyone at our gym ever goes shirtless, don't even reckon the pros do when they spar.
My old MMA gym you had to go shirtless sparring so then it becomes a thing no one cares about

This didn't annoy me as such but didn't know where else to put this. One of the women in my class rocked up in a dressing gown this morning! I mean it was cold but I'd never seen that before ha ha
Might be replacement for a hoodie or one of those gown type things boxers wear. The weather is getting chilly in mornings.

Did they take it off to workout at least?

Might be replacement for a hoodie or one of those gown type things boxers wear. The weather is getting chilly in mornings.

Did they take it off to workout at least?

Yeah she took it off. I'm not actually sure it was a dressing gown now, I told my wife about it and she reckons women are wearing these long cardigan things now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back