Think Tank Is draft assistance for North Melbourne nothing more than a begging jar for a failed club?

Is draft assistance for North Melbourne nothing more than a begging jar for a failed club?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sound OP.

Norf are the worst kind of tin rattler. Why continually prop up a Club whose few fans have to be bribed with free Pies to go to a home game?

Their only rationale for existence is when other Clubs are doing it tough their fans can always point and laugh and know there is a worse Club.

images

Should get some of these bad boys happening

Last edited:
Imagine being that insecure and sooky that you are melting about a struggling club getting some much needed draft assistance ?

OP and his crappy club can get stuffed ! They won't be playing finals for the next 10 years, they'll be begging for draft picks within 4 years. Bookmark this post

#PuntRoadPaupers
#kardashimond

I don’t know it’s a problem. They have to trade the high picks for plodders who are prepared to go there.

No it's not. They are getting pick 3 for Ben McKay and Ryley Sanders for free from their Tassie Academy

That's 3 top 10 draft pick talents going to North and I cannot wait to see the bitter melts and tears when it happens

Sound OP.

Norf are the worst kind of tin rattler. Why continually prop up a Club whose few fans have to be bribed with free Pies to go to a home game?

Their only rationale for existence is when other Clubs are doing it tough their fans can always point and laugh and know there is a worse Club.
Yet we were able to trade our way out of our debt staving off being relocated to a city interstate, unlike another club i remember.

images

and talk about the hypocrisy of being propped up!

1697087841213.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet we were able to trade our way out of our debt staving off being relocated to a city interstate, unlike another club i remember.

images

and talk about the hypocrisy of being propped up!

View attachment 1829457

Even the few Norf fans have to be bribed to attend games.

You got in the black by stealing from Tas. The crowd at your last game was circa 4500. I don't think Benders or Moe or Lavington will flick you $3.0m per year. Soon enough you will be begging for cash as well as picks.

You will be back with a brand new spoon in 2024.

Your crowds will continue to deteriorate and be wholly reliant on the Oppo fans. Norf ratings will continue to be a concern for the broadcasters.

Kids just don't want to play for a Club synonymous with loser. They want to win games of footy and not be slaughtered more often than not.

The poison your Board regularly directs at former Coaches and Players is unique to your BF fans.

That's about 40 years old now . Begging for draft picks is undignified. Appointing racist Clarkson was embarrassing as well.
The systems changed since the rance and deledio picks were automatically divvied out as you no doubt know, You have to apply now. Its simply the system, but tin rattling is still begging. Btw, i will be sure to wave to you as weove past your lot in the next few years.

Even the few Norf fans have to be bribed to attend games.

You got in the black by stealing from Tas. The crowd at your last game was circa 4500. I don't think Benders or Moe or Lavington will flick you $3.0m per year. Soon enough you will be begging for cash as well as picks.

You will be back with a brand new spoon in 2024.

Your crowds will continue to deteriorate and be wholly reliant on the Oppo fans. Norf ratings will continue to be a concern for the broadcasters.

Kids just don't want to play for a Club synonymous with loser. They want to win games of footy and not be slaughtered more often than not.

The poison your Board regularly directs at former Coaches and Players is unique to your BF fans.
Being lectured about stealing money from a supporter of a club that survived on edelstones money...

Heard it all now.

Last edited:
The systems changed since the rance and deledio picks were automatically divvied out as you no doubt know, You have to apply now. Its simply the system, but tin rattling is still begging. Btw, i will be sure to wave to you as weove past your lot in the next few years.
If you're handed picks 1 and 2 every year for years on end you should be going up the ladder. Doesn't mean you fought hard for it or earned it. Plus you get millions from the equalisation fund . I'm sorry but there'd no dignity in being a charity case.

If you're handed picks 1 and 2 every year for years on end you should be going up the ladder. Doesn't mean you fought hard for it or earned it. Plus you get millions from the equalisation fund . I'm sorry but there'd no dignity in being a charity case.

There is no risk of Norf going up the ladder. Other Clubs will Nick whatever talent they possess.

ground breaking news hey, fancy that, a club who has won 6 games in 3 years posting less than steller financials!

Now go back and look at the same chart when NMFC were competitive and before being saddled with a stadium deal that was engineered to reduce the AFL'S payback of the construction of docklands.

back at the same time the tigers had the tins out.

and its a moot comparison anyway comparing current onfield performance with current financials, brisbane having precisely the same funding and they played of in the GF!

ground breaking news hey, fancy that, a club who has won 6 games in 3 years posting less than steller financials!

Now go back and look at the same chart when NMFC were competitive and before being saddled with a stadium deal that was engineered to reduce the AFL'S payback of the construction of docklands.

back at the same time the tigers had the tins out.

and its a moot comparison anyway comparing current onfield performance with current financials, brisbane having precisely the same funding and they played of in the GF!
🤡

Back