Conspiracy Theory Is George Floyd another FF to trigger race wars so the Democrats can remove Trump?

Remove this Banner Ad

x30s2nbbvc351.png

I grew up in the 70s and 80s and racism has never been a thing in my life either.

It's just like the virus, apparently it everywhere but no-one knows anyone who has it.

I'm not racist, you're not racist, no-one actually knows anyone who is racist but apparently it's everywhere.

Once again, people need to take their reality from their actual real life environment not from what they are feeding us via TV and social media etc.

I grew up in the 70s and 80s and racism has never been a thing in my life either.

It's just like the virus, apparently it everywhere but no-one knows anyone who has it.

I'm not racist, you're not racist, no-one actually knows anyone who is racist but apparently it's everywhere.

Once again, people need to take their reality from their actual real life environment not from what they are feeding us via TV and social media etc.

I concur, but y’know, that makes us racist for not acknowledging that we are racist...wtf? :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

:thumbsu:
I wish this post could be posted on all the threads on these boards!

Interesting listening to the leaked audio of Chicago councilors going crazy about the looting:

It sounds grim. Is this from 31 May, when they had 18 murders in a day, or some other day?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a narcissistic celeb video doing the rounds where they virtue signal about stopping racism. It's so pathetic you'd almost mistake it for a parody. Anyway, someone's done this spoof of it which is quite funny.

500 likes 10k dislikes on the original :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back