Remove this Banner Ad

nut

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond

Ah so those thousands of people being killed and the history being destroyed is being carried out by whom exactly?

The only conspiracy here is the media blowing things out of proportion in relation to how an organisation such as this affects our day to day lives and the level of fear we should have.

Ah so those thousands of people being killed and the history being destroyed is being carried out by whom exactly?

The only conspiracy here is the media blowing things out of proportion in relation to how an organisation such as this affects our day to day lives and the level of fear we should have.

Isis is real... But it was created and it's been fuelled. And it could be shut down very quickly IMO.

if they faked one beheading then why would you believe anything the media says about isis at all?

as far as i'm concerned it's all bullshit until some solid evidence is put forth.

Allowing a safe path to sell its oil.

Accidentally letting them gain access to Millions worth of weapons.

A safe passage for ford trucks to go from Texas to Syria via Turkey???? WTF? and people dont see a problem here?

Shooting down Russian military aircraft that were targeting ISIS .....

Fake beheading videos.

Bombing Doctors with out borders hospitals but not bombing ISIS radio stations.....

QATAR, Saudi, Turkey....etc... have evidence showing they are supporting ISIS.

if they faked one beheading then why would you believe anything the media says about isis at all?

as far as i'm concerned it's all bullshit until some solid evidence is put forth.
ISIS had to get the shot right and then carry through with the execution

Solid evidence!!!!! OMG so Mosul isn't occupied? hahaha what? yeah and WW1 and 2 never occurred either

if they faked one part of it why wouldn't they fake all of it?

It's like people actually want to live in fear. i don't believe in isis and as such walk around comfy.

great article. Got no idea if its accurate but it makes sense from what Ive read.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/12/17/syria-shatters-pentagon-dream/

This would imply Team Obama telling both Ankara and Riyadh, in no uncertain terms, to back off. No more Jihad Express. And no more weaponizing. Without these red lines, the Syrian «peace process» juggling between Vienna and New York does not even qualify as a joke.

Even if it is made up bullshit, there's still terror attacks going around the world thanks to it. Lindt Cafe, Paris etc.

Just sad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look into the Hiluxes they have been pictured driving. Then see US state dept asking Toyota who sold them to them. Then you find a year or so earlier that the U.S. State department issued these vehicles as well as other supplies including weapons to the "free Syrian army".

It's all mostly bullshit and propaganda to have the populous hand over their freedoms for their "safety" like has been done many times over.

Last edited:
Israeli
Secret
Intelligence
Service

If you wanted to ruin a country you would destroy the people whom hold the most influence, Obama etc..beheading some average joe's has no impact at all excpeg for pusing the fear mongering agenda to get the publics support to invade countries & steal/over power their resources, fight against terrorism is just the smokescreen & Muslims are the perfect scapegoats.
Real terrorists would blow up the Whitehouse while contained people in high command, but Obama ain't gunna put a hit on himself is he, Obama still breathing is proof ISIS, Al Quada etc are all Government - CIA operations

I think I have an issue with the thread title. Is there such a thing as "made up bullshit"? I've seen plenty of real bullshit in my time, cowpats we called them when I was a wee lad, you'd be careful not to step in them as they were very often sloppy. They'd harden and crisp up on the outside but don't let that fool you - step in one and you'd very likely get a wet and smelly ankle, and possibly a clip over the ear from your mother. That's real bullshit for you, but imaginary bullshit? I can't imagine that would pose much danger at all. I certainly don't recall ever getting a wet ankle and a clip behind the ear from Mum for standing in imaginary cowpats, though perhaps I've just forgotten.

Bombing Doctors with out borders hospitals but not bombing ISIS radio stations.....

That was deliberate. in most human rights reports involving Americans or close allies of theirs, doctors without borders give evidence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back