Preview Is Malthouse coaching the Hawks to a flag?

Remove this Banner Ad

SpaceRunner

Draftee
Aug 15, 2007
in (outer) space
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The 2010 AFL finals are fast approaching and it is still unpredictable who will play who. You can waste your time with some latter predictors. One interesting factor will be the Hawks. After a bad start they start to deliver on their promise and are on a mission to prove history wrong to win the flag from outside top 4.

Do I believe in the mission? Bloody ought, it needs to be played out and I will be along for every heart stopping beat.

And what will make it special?

- Well, first the Hawks have to keep winning to make it.
- Game plan changes mid-season and I love it, Thank you Malthouse
- a none existing injury list (what bull from the AFL that interchanging increases injuries)
- pending changes, will Hoopers come in or does the defensive forward stay?
- Buddy crossing the white line for a final
- Junior popping up behind everything and all not wearing the BROWN AND GOLD
- Hodgy doing the impossible, get close and see his eyes command the troops
- will Roughy take it down and split the biggest pack ever?
- and there will be long plays from Youngy
- and welcome a full house of Jokers who are willing to stand up, who will it be

There have been changes along the boundary, tackling, interchanges, defence and a few more. Yep, you wont hear it from me here. But if you find me in the afterglow of the G’s light towers banging on like there is no tomorrow… You will find out for your self

As I take up my spot and get ready for history to unfold, how good would it be if they go all the way…

Go Hawkers

are you ready? What do you think?

see you at the games ... http://twitter.com/rbvgunten

Just on the depth issue - do any players need senior time so they can be an option ?

Taylor comes to mind. Skip and suzie would be unlucky to miss games though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back