Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
8r972d.jpg

The only thing natural about her is wanting to get the heck out of souf straya

She is moving to Dubai apparently :$

Can't blame her really, anywhere on civilised Earth has to be better than living in crappy Radelaide lol

I must agree with princess though i went to Radelaide back in the 80's for week orginally with my late brother and although it was sweltering summer time in the 40's everyday there's absoluely nofin to do there at all it's boring as hell. It's like a large country bumpkin town in a valley with heaps of ferals everywhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must agree with princess though i went to Radelaide back in the 80's for week orginally with my late brother and although it was sweltering summer time in the 40's everyday there's absoluely nofin to do there at all it's boring as hell. It's like a large country bumpkin town in a valley with heaps of ferals everywhere.

Sounds like Geelong (with better weather obvs)

Souf Australia really is a putrid dump

Normally WAGS like her dump their AFL boyfriends/husbands when they get delisted, she dumped Soldo when he just got injured.

Just another sign that the standards in the AFL have dropped, footy, commentary, umpiring and now the WAGs have all dropped.

She was likely jelly because there’s naturally better looking women in Adelaide that aren’t so artificially plastic. If she’s moving to Dubai she’ll need to respect their culture and dress conservatively. So she’ll just be another bird with feathers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back