Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Gawd I hate Garry Lyon.
Easy to do. As a football 'analyst' he prides himself in his laziness. It's often "I think" blah blah. At least Matthew Lloyd actually
does his homework but not Gary Lyon. If his view is challenged his comeback is the same as Wrinkles...."how many games did you play"
As tho' if you haven't set foot on the moon how can you know it's there. After his self imposed hiatus he came back meek and mild
but this was only a temporary pose soon reverting to type. He strikes me as an arrogant lazy misogynist.
His disdain for Caro is really off.

I’m betting that Goodwin booting Watts out of Melbourne will make him a far better player than he ever was at Melbourne.

Watts is probably the most exciting pick up for me because he has the most potential for improvement out of our big name signings imo.

I’m betting that Goodwin booting Watts out of Melbourne will make him a far better player than he ever was at Melbourne.

Watts is probably the most exciting pick up for me because he has the most potential for improvement out of our big name signings imo.

I’m in the same boat. I’m the most excited about Watts because I believe our system/ playing style can get the best out of him. I also love his attitude and personality. It will bring a lot to our club.

Thanks for that RossFC. Mature and level headed man is our man Jack. A fantastic addition to this great Football club.
Just bring on rnd 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watts in my opinion, is one of the most underrated players in the comp.

Ive watched 95% of melbourne games over the last 5 years and he has the best disposal from that club. He is also very underrated in traffic. Often slows things down like Pendlebury.

I listening again I believe you are correct. I confused "shacking in" with "shacking up" :oops:

Well now that same-sex marriage is compulsory and society as we know it has been destroyed, he may as well pick a husband who he already knew from his time in Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back