Fantasy Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Do you want to play for cash?

• Yes - $10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - $20

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Yes - $20 ($10 this season, $10 for next)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No but I want to win something

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Fumbles lost must be a killer in this league. Carr not a great day, but no INTs and 170 throwing and rushing yards nets him -7.2 :think:

Its 2X if your team doesn't recover the fumble.

How the * is Fuey at 2-4 (improving from 1-4 the week prior!!) with Mahomes, Rodgers, Gordon, Hill, Cooks and Cook in his starting line up?

God damn your defense must really suck :p

How the **** is Fuey at 2-4 (improving from 1-4 the week prior!!) with Mahomes, Rodgers, Gordon, Hill, Cooks and Cook in his starting line up?

Drafted all O first and neglected D I guess.

How the **** is Fuey at 2-4 (improving from 1-4 the week prior!!) with Mahomes, Rodgers, Gordon, Hill, Cooks and Cook in his starting line up?

I'm the 3rd highest scorer in the league mofo!!

But yeah, I ain't getting much out of my D. My assumed starting D-Line of Aaron Donald and Everson Griffin have not really lived up to the hype this year.

Offer still stands, Keenum + for Baker
Oh, I thought you were joking! It's a no from me. My boy Baker is getting the start this week.
Anyone want Eli for a draft pick? I'm not looking likely to make the playoffs at this stage so if anyone is really struggling at QB...

Oh, I thought you were joking! It's a no from me. My boy Baker is getting the start this week.
Anyone want Eli for a draft pick? I'm not looking likely to make the playoffs at this stage so if anyone is really struggling at QB...
You might have another Dalvin situation on your hands if his ankle doesn't get right or is aggravated in the game.

Argh I thought I’d be able to get MVS back next week after his bye. I dropped him prematurely to make room for a TE

I bumped my Ito bid down from 13 to 11 :(

Also the O to Q timing is an ass with our waiver run timing. I had a bench spot open then Ross and Pettis hit Q instead of O. :rolleyes:

You can drop Ross mate. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bumped my Ito bid down from 13 to 11 :(

Also the O to Q timing is an ass with our waiver run timing. I had a bench spot open then Ross and Pettis hit Q instead of O. :rolleyes:
I've been scarred by this curse too many times this season. So I upped mine from $11 to $13 at the last minute.

Lost fumbles got me hardcore this week. 2 to Dak and Rosen and 1 to Michel with what looks a season ending injury early in the game. :(

Need Chubb to step up and Bell to get traded so Conner can continue on scoring.

Cory Littleton's 37 points on my bench would have been handy but probably still not enough to win anyway... Such is life when you have an embarrassment of LB'er riches and only two positions in your starting lineup each week. :thumbsdown:

I guess Clowney still did sweet fa for me this week then?

Its probably fair enough, he had a big game a couple of weeks ago, probably all tuckered out the little darling. Deserves a few weeks off in shoulder pads and a helmet on a sunny football field. Luckily JJ Watt is always there to cover for him in the games he "misses" but doesn't miss.. wink wink

I guess Clowney still did sweet fa for me this week then?

Its probably fair enough, he had a big game a couple of weeks ago, probably all tuckered out the little darling. Deserves a few weeks off in shoulder pads and a helmet on a sunny football field. Luckily JJ Watt is always there to cover for him in the games he "misses" but doesn't miss.. wink wink

He got hurt late but went pretty much unnoticed up until then

Back