James Hird trying to drag Collingwood, Hawthorn and West Coast through the mud now

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not content with everyone else being made the scape goat in this saga, Hird is now trying to drag as many people down with him as he can. At what point do the AFL decide he is bring the game into disrepute?

Bloke is a disgrace.

Yep he definitely is. He is an absolute criminal mastermind.

Sending a private sms 6-12 months in the past, knowing that they'd be leaked to the media just so he can place some blame onto other clubs, knowing how the investigation was going to turn out.

The man is a genius!!!

I tell you what's really fun. Telling everyone you have seen a letter approving AOD and not producing it.
And its even more fun that "the letter" turns out to be from the manufacturers of the drug in question and the documents confirming Essendon's knowledge of the substance being banned are seized from their premises.

I tell you what's really fun. Telling everyone you have seen a letter approving AOD and not producing it.

You know what is also funny? Sending Dane Swan to America to 'rest' or Dane Swan hanging out of criminals...or hiring someone to play for you who just got out of prison for assault.

At least you are exploring all the possibilities. ABC could have gotten those texts from the ACC, or hacked phones (Yes, Australian Government collects our meta data and even hands some of it over to the TSA in the USA.

The AFL could have leaked it to further damage Hird's credibility in order to try and get him to step down.

The afl are now working with the US government to bring down Hird!!!!! Wtf?..

At least you are exploring all the possibilities. ABC could have gotten those texts from the ACC, or hacked phones (Yes, Australian Government collects our meta data and even hands some of it over to the TSA in the USA.
Meta-data is not content, it is mearely a record of when a communication was sent from one party to another.
Content is not collected, and the National Security Reforms proposed via public submission in 2011 were later clarified to specify that only meta-data would be kept by communications companies in Australia and recording content without personal or judicial permission is still illegal.

CFC, HFC & WCFC equates to 3 actually.
What's the name of the WC rep that's gone with AD to the States?

I thought there was 4 clubs represented, thought Ess was one of them but it's Bulldogs.

"No wonder the AFL junket to the US includes the presidents of rich clubs Collingwood (Eddie McGuire) and Hawthorn (Andrew Newbold), together with West Coast chief executive Trevor Nisbett.
The AFL executives on the trip, Andrew Demetriou and Gillon McLachlan, together with Peter Gordon, chairman of the less-resourced Western Bulldogs"
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...-from-level-playing-field-20130531-2nh9n.html

Maybe not in recent years but in the mid 90's WCE had a systematic doping regime that makes Essendon's 'peptide' injections look like childs play. Hawthorn and Collingwood have also had numerous players on the gear, most notably G.H. Buckley.

There is absolutely very little point in attempting to have a rational dialogue with the freaks that post on here, a bloke i work with reckons Hrd should go because he was injecting black ops :) (he thought black ops was a drug ) he is typical of the lack of knowledge on here, and people just want to point a finger.

The media has shaped public opinion, and the mass hysteria that follows any new revelation is just unbelievable.

I knew at least a handful of the BF masses were rational.

As a result of the manufactured hysteria, Essendon fans naturally become defensive because they are being attacked when the amount we actually know is minimal at best.

I thought there was 4 clubs represented, thought Ess was one of them but it's Bulldogs.

"No wonder the AFL junket to the US includes the presidents of rich clubs Collingwood (Eddie McGuire) and Hawthorn (Andrew Newbold), together with West Coast chief executive Trevor Nisbett.
The AFL executives on the trip, Andrew Demetriou and Gillon McLachlan, together with Peter Gordon, chairman of the less-resourced Western Bulldogs"
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...-from-level-playing-field-20130531-2nh9n.html
In your original post you named 3 clubs didnt you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deflect, deflect, deflect....straight from the J Hird play book.

Not deflected...applying your thought process regarding the Essendon saga to your clubs. As I said, I am mocking you guys. I don't actually think these other clubs are cheats.

I am flat out telling you all I am mocking you yet all of you keep taking my posts seriously.

Doesn't your President think it is funny to joke about black people being apes? RACIST! If he is racist how can you be sure Eddie isn't running his own drug program?!

Wouldnt mind being a fly on the wall when eddie rings hirdy for clarification of his comments. Was only last week they were having a dinner together. eddie is also an advisory board member at Evans and Partners. Might be a few choice words slung around.

And the IV drips at half time.

You do realise that was legal at the time? Players have no ethics, they ALL push the boundaries as far as they are allowed (some go beyond). If it's legal, why wouldn't you? They take every little advantage they can get, there's no morals in sport.

How do you know what I'm thinking, is the us government tasking a satellite to spy on me?

You do know your posts are public right? I can read them...you do know that?

The US government doesn't use Sattlites to spy on us. The Australian Government collects our meta data and gives it to the Americans upon request. Dude, the agreement between the FBI and Telstra is readily available online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back