Jamie Elliot arrested

Remove this Banner Ad

If you go to China you see parents holding their children (male and female) and letting them piss in the bin like normal.

I was in the city recently and bumped into Eliot.

I was giving a homeless man a spunge bath. it is just something I do to help out sometimes, as a community service. They seem to appreciate it. I was half way through the task when I saw my bucket of warm water go flying through the air - someone had kicked it.

I looked and there was Eliot. The water was now spilled and I just stood up with the sponge in my hand and said "WTF are you doing?"

He didn't say a word. He simply got a milky way out of his pocket and started unwrapping it and eating it. He then paused, reached into his pocket for another milky way, and offerred it to the homeless man. The man took it, but didn't say anything.

Eliot said: "Don't you know how to say thank-you?"

You could tell he was real angry and pissed, but he said "Do you want another one?" And this time he throws a milkway at the homeless man. "Do you want another one?" he said again, and he again throws a milkway at the homeless man

"Do you want another one?"

There were miklyway bars hitting the homeless man, one after the other, until Eliot ran out.

Then he turned to me and said something under his breath that I couldn't hear and walked away.

Crazy!
Gold

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was in the city recently and bumped into Eliot.

I was giving a homeless man a spunge bath. it is just something I do to help out sometimes, as a community service. They seem to appreciate it. I was half way through the task when I saw my bucket of warm water go flying through the air - someone had kicked it.

I looked and there was Eliot. The water was now spilled and I just stood up with the sponge in my hand and said "WTF are you doing?"

He didn't say a word. He simply got a milky way out of his pocket and started unwrapping it and eating it. He then paused, reached into his pocket for another milky way, and offerred it to the homeless man. The man took it, but didn't say anything.

Eliot said: "Don't you know how to say thank-you?"

You could tell he was real angry and pissed, but he said "Do you want another one?" And this time he throws a milkway at the homeless man. "Do you want another one?" he said again, and he again throws a milkway at the homeless man

There were miklyway bars hitting the homeless man, one after the other, until Eliot ran out.

Then he turned to me and said something under his breath that I couldn't hear and walked away.

Crazy!
Thank you LMFAO. 100% encouragement for more from you on this channel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back