Past Jarrad Waite 2002-2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Good riddance, and good to see us stop bowing down to his threats, little too late, but good bye.

Went to a cafe in Essendon called Captain Grey. Waite was there serving tables - I believe he owns it. Food was delicious.

Entree was awesome, then a long delay for the main which I had high hopes for only to be let down, then dessert tantalised my taste buds. Just when I thought the night was back on track he pissed in my coffee.

In the end, despite early calls to the contrary, he didn't perform any better at North than he did with us. Talented but inconsistent and injury prone the whole time.

Hopefully, you return to the fold in some way Waitey.

In the end, despite early calls to the contrary, he didn't perform any better at North than he did with us. Talented but inconsistent and injury prone the whole time.

Hopefully, you return to the fold in some way Waitey.

Was a player with real X-factor, and whilst frustrating, was nearly as good as any player when on song.

The sad thing is that I can't really warm to him as a Carlton legend once he left. Really left a bad taste in my mouth when he walked out and sadly for him I don't think either club will feel any great connection to him.

Was a player with real X-factor, and whilst frustrating, was nearly as good as any player when on song.

The sad thing is that I can't really warm to him as a Carlton legend once he left. Really left a bad taste in my mouth when he walked out and sadly for him I don't think either club will feel any great connection to him.

Spot on. As Juddy put it back in the day, the bloke is a 'footy orphan'. Sad.

It’s been hailed as the biggest recruiting coup in Whittlesea history.
Former Carlton and North Melbourne goalkicker Jarrad Waite will be an Eagle in 2022, signing on as a playing assistant coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back