jed adcock

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think so. If your enquiring about his price drop its because of injury in round 1 where he scored 4.

IMO he will have an up and down year this year, as will the Lions.

Hold on to him for a few weeks and see how he goes, but if his form drops off a bit then I would consider a trade for a young gun.

I thought he was somewhat of a mini-revelation last year. Especially in DT where he was available to be picked as a back. In SC since 2005 he has had a steadily increasing average of 66.6 89.2 and 110.7 last year. I can't see the trend continuing to an average of 130 but I see no reason why can't maintain an average his 07 average.

can anyone shed some light....is he injured, getting less gametime, playing different possy....is worth trading? keeping? whats the go..will he come good HELP please...

Last season i constantly was amazed by Adcock and Drummond scoring massive scores in a Lions side that mid season lost 6 of 7 games. It seemed he scored 150 for breaking the banner down. So this year i pick Adcock and am getting a bit tired of his 80's and 90's. Even when he kicked the winning goal against the Pies he scored just 88 or something. Certainly at this point he is a bit of a boat anchor for my side, thankfully i have Gary Jr to ease the pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back