• MI5/6 - British Royals

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Ghislane Maxwell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Someone's Dad

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe Salas's aspiring lawyer son was actually the target for being a potential future non-conservative legal heavyweight.
A bit like the future leaders and current activists that were alluded to being targeted for an early assassination, in the recent excellent TV/Prime series "Hanna" (based on the 2011 film "Hanna").

And the Epstein connection played 2nd fiddle in this possible assassination.

The man suspected of ambushing the family of the first Latina federal judge in New Jersey posted thousands of pages of writing to the internet in recent years decrying feminism and ranting against her, according to websites registered in his name and address.

The men’s rights lawyer suspected of gunning down the son of a federal judge may have been hunting down enemies after being diagnosed with cancer — and may be linked to the July 11 California slaying of another attorney.
Hollander, 72, said in an email to reporters in January that he was “painfully dying from metastasized cancer.”
After his death, the FBI contacted New York Chief Judge Janet DiFiore to report her name and photo were found in Hollander’s car, the New York Times reported Monday. The agents did not specify if they believed DiFiore was a possible target.
Is this a subtle warning to DiFiore about something?
Authorities are also investigating a possible link to the shooting of attorney Marc Angelucci, who was shot at his California home earlier this month, allegedly by a man dressed in a Federal Express uniform, the outlet said.
He had one recent case in front of Salas — a challenge to the US military’s men-only draft, but removed himself from the case after his cancer diagnosis, the Times reported.

After his death, the FBI contacted New York Chief Judge Janet DiFiore to report her name and photo were found in Hollander’s car, the New York Times reported Monday. The agents did not specify if they believed DiFiore was a possible target.

Is this a subtle warning to DiFiore about something?
In August 2007, DiFiore switched party affiliations, from Republican to Democratic.
From 2011 to 2013, DiFiore was chairwoman of the New York Joint Commission on Public Ethics
DiFiore is also co-chairwoman of the New York Justice Task Force, which investigates wrongful convictions

Looks like the sort of do-gooder that would have lots of enemies by the good she likely did/does.

Last edited:
Authorities are also investigating a possible link to the shooting of attorney Marc Angelucci, who was shot at his California home earlier this month, allegedly by a man dressed in a Federal Express uniform, the outlet said.

Men's rights attorney Marc Angelucci's fatal shooting prompts investigation
Marc Angelucci was vice president of the the National Coalition for Men and appeared in the 2016 documentary "The Red Pill."
Angelucci founded the Los Angeles chapter of the National Coalition for Men, a controversial group that describes itself as "a nonprofit organization that raises awareness about the ways sex discrimination affects men and boys."
Angelucci, who served as vice president of NCFM, joined the organization while he was a law student at the University of California-LA School of Law after a male friend who had been physically abused by his wife was denied access to aid, according to a statement from the organization.

Sounds like complete BS to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Trump wishes Maxwell well today in his press conference.

That will not go down well with the people.

Let's see if it this makes the front page anywhere in world.

A vote for the Republicans or Donald Trump is now a vote for allowing trafficking of underage girls and child sex abuse, unless the Republicans throw Trump out.

That will not go down well with the people.

Let's see if it this makes the front page anywhere in world.

A vote for the Republicans or Donald Trump is now a vote for allowing trafficking of underage girls and child sex abuse, unless the Republicans throw Trump out.

Half the time I think he just said this stuff to troll everyone, knowing it'll cause outrage.

Half the time I think he just said this stuff to troll everyone, knowing it'll cause outrage.

But he said it so nicely.

So empathetic.

Maybe a sign that Trump has been assured that she will be found not guilty, the charges dropped, be pronounced dead, or somehow never proven or found guilty in the court of law.

And Trumps wishing smartypants Maxwell well, will go down in history, as him championing innocence until proven guilty, loyalty to old and powerful friends, and someone that likely has so much dirt on him, that not even a heavy duty wash can remove.

But he said it so nicely.

So empathetic.

Maybe a sign that Trump has been assured that she will be found not guilty, the charges dropped, be pronounced dead, or somehow never proven or found guilty in the court of law.

And Trumps wishing smartypants Maxwell well, will go down in history, as him championing innocence until proven guilty, loyalty to old and powerful friends, and someone that likely has so much dirt on him, that not even a heavy duty wash can remove.

You could read that much in to it I suppose.

When asked about Maxwell G today, Trumps says
“I don’t know the situation with Prince Andrew,”
“I just don’t know. I’m not aware of it.”

When back in 2015 there is video of Trump saying ...

Donald Trump told reporters to quiz Prince Andrew about Jeffrey Epstein's 'pedophile island' as long ago as 2015, newly resurfaced footage reveals.
Trump described the island as a 'cesspool' and said reporters should 'just ask Prince Andrew, he'll tell you about it' while linking the Epstein scandal to his adversary Bill Clinton.

See below for the video of Trump saying this in 2015.

Trump must have been getting the 2 Prince Andrews mixed up.

These are two totally different things

who would have possibly guessed that Trump supporters would spin it this way?

Where have I ever said I'm a trump supporter?

Do you think it's helpful to have the President of the US "just saying stuff to troll everyone"?

Where have I ever said it was or wasn't helpful?

Looks like twitter's going for Hillary over this.

Don't understand why when it's Trump & Barr....Bill's role & implication is already widely known & 'out there'....Trumps, not so much, due to his Zionist PaC owners & their attempted cover-ups for him.

... Let's see if it this makes the front page anywhere in world.
His question-and-answer session with reporters was civil, without any attacks on the "fake news". And the whole thing came in at a spritely half hour - including a strange moment in which he said of Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's alleged accomplice: "I wish her well."

So many ways he could have answered this question.

You can't actually be this dumb, surely.

You'll literally believe anything you listen to on YouTube as gospel. Hardly think you're the barometer for intelligent thought.

Don't understand why when it's Trump & Barr....Bill's role & implication is already widely known & 'out there'....Trumps, not so much, due to his Zionist PaC owners & their attempted cover-ups for him.

Back