• MI5/6 - British Royals

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Ghislane Maxwell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Someone's Dad

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Are some of them his female assault victims (the assaulted and used... not the assaulters and users)?

Yes....Many of the names are the female victims.

Wonder if Chuck Schumi is short for Chuck Schumer?....Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Daniel Dennett, the famous U.S philosopher is also on there....Yikes.

Maxwell claiming to have some incriminating videos of celebrities. Shame on the celebrities if true.

That said, Maxwell seems to have facilitated much of the abuse that went on. What a witch.

The banks with the same old routine. None of them mind crushing the poor but at any time will facillitate the transactions of millions to billion dollar criminal enterprises.

Maxwell claiming to have some incriminating videos of celebrities. Shame on the celebrities if true.

That said, Maxwell seems to have facilitated much of the abuse that went on. What a witch.
I recently watched a new doco on Epstein that pretty much suggested that he and Maxwell had secret recordings of celebrities and powerful figures on the Lolita Express. But no one knows where the recordings are hidden.

I recently watched a new doco on Epstein that pretty much suggested that he and Maxwell had secret recordings of celebrities and powerful figures on the Lolita Express. But no one knows where the recordings are hidden.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest that Maxwell has access to incriminating video evidence on any manner of people.

Someone's got all the cctv of everything that went on in his New York residence as well. Maxwell's house in London would have been covered so there's probably even tapes of Andrew with Virginia. Intelligence agencies would have some of it, not all. Apparently when Epstein's house was raided his computer and all devices had already been removed so either Epstein or (pick a number of how many) another interested party/s had prior warning.

It's not that unusual, think of it at the lower end where a scenario like that plays out in pubs and clubs in our own cities, security goes in and either removes or wipes and tapes over an incident before the police get there.

Locked in the offices at Mossad headquarters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they were both using each other, Epstein needed Maxwell's connections

In a business sense and given their specialty, they were a perfect match and not by any strange quirk of fate or coincidence they were partnered up. They are equally culpable. imo.

And in other news, nobody can say she doesn't have the best legal representation.

Ms Maxwell’s legal team includes Christian Everdell, who for a decade until 2016 was a government prosecutor in the team now prosecuting her. During that time he was a key figure in the investigation into Joaquin Guzman, the Mexican drug lord known as “El Chapo” who was extradited to the US and jailed for life last year. Mr Everdell was given a “True American Hero Award” by the federal drug agent foundation in 2014 for his work.

Ms Maxwell’s legal team includes Christian Everdell, who for a decade until 2016 was a government prosecutor in the team now prosecuting her.

Is that sort of thing allowed in Australia?
(switching sides with a case involving the same accused within 5 years of each case)

Ghislaine Maxwell is considered such a strong suicide risk that she has been made to wear paper clothes and sleep on paper sheets in prison.

Should probably read 'Suicided' for accuracy's sake.

I take it you are aware of her father & the circumstances under which he died?....all 3 MOSSaD intel spies for Israel....Hired to blackmail the rich & powerful in the west to further Israels cause politically.

Should probably read 'Suicided' for accuracy's sake.

I take it you are aware of her father & the circumstances under which he died?....all 3 MOSSaD intel spies for Israel....Hired to blackmail the rich & powerful in the west to further Israels cause politically.

Not sure 'they' can get away with suiciding her, it will be a highly virulant strain of covid 19 that gets Ghislane.

Back