• Ghislane Maxwell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Someone's Dad

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

A list of Epstein's friends.

I didn't know Elon was associated with Jeff

Devils advocate here. It's unlikely the monkey's will suddenly fall out of the tree, despite recent outcomes as some in the media are suggesting and most of us hope will happen..!

This is simply because most of the alleged abusers would of made certain settlements with potential claimants in return for signed NDA's years ago...

VG may pursue other John Does, but I doubt she'll get much in the way of support from related victims. Case in point, with one or two exceptions, the courts/media have no idea who the historical victims were/are vs the laundry list of the published, mostly high profile potential abusers...

Last edited:
Devils advocate here. It's unlikely the monkey's will suddenly fall out of the tree, despite recent outcomes as some in the media are suggesting and most of us hope will happen..!

This is simply because most of the alleged abusers would of made certain settlements with potential claimants in return for signed NDA's years ago...

VG may pursue other John Does, but I doubt she'll get much in the way of support from related victims. Case in point, with one or two exceptions, the courts/media have no idea who the historical victims were/are vs the laundry list of the published, mostly high profile potential abusers...
Can you be held to a NDA with a child abuser?

There are about 150 claimants to the fund, how many of them are genuine, how many opportunists, and how many others out there I guess we'll never know.

There are a lot of names out in the press already, I reckon some/most of the John Does are men already publicly identified. That's why I tend to lean away from theories that Brunel and Maxwell are targets of elite assassins - most any damage that can be done has already been done IMO.

Melinda told host Gayle King that it was "not one thing but many things" that led to their divorce. "I did not like that he had meetings with Jeffrey Epstein, no. I made that clear to him," the philanthropist, 57, told King.

She met Epstein one time, curious to see who he was, but says, "I regretted it the second I walked in the door. He was abhorrent. He was evil personified. My heart breaks for these women."

When Gayle asks if she shared her immense hatred for Epstein with Bill, Melinda is nodding, but says, "Any of the questions remaining about what Bill's relationship there was, those are for Bill to answer. But I made it very clear how I felt about him."

'Listen to Lucy Campbell and Marianne Shine discuss how the truth about Jean-Luc Brunel came to light on the Guardian’s daily podcast Today in Focus available from 31 May. Scouting for Girls: Fashion’s Darkest Secret launches on Sky Documentaries and streaming service Now on 24 June.'

Witching Maxwell
You're scaring me now

Wizard Of Oz GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'The lawyers also note that Miss Dando's fiance, Alan Farthing, was Miss Brinkworth's doctor.

Miss Dando was gunned down on the doorstep of her home in Fulham, west London, in 1999 and though stalker Barry George was convicted in 2001, he was later acquitted and the investigation remains open.

Gerald Marie, 72, the former boss of the Elite modelling agency, is being investigated over alleged sexual assaults and rapes involving at least 11 women.

Among them is Miss Brinkworth, 55, who claims he sexually assaulted her in 1998 while she was working undercover alongside journalist Donal MacIntyre to expose sex crimes in the fashion industry in a BBC documentary.'

'The lawyers also note that Miss Dando's fiance, Alan Farthing, was Miss Brinkworth's doctor.

Miss Dando was gunned down on the doorstep of her home in Fulham, west London, in 1999 and though stalker Barry George was convicted in 2001, he was later acquitted and the investigation remains open.

Gerald Marie, 72, the former boss of the Elite modelling agency, is being investigated over alleged sexual assaults and rapes involving at least 11 women.

Among them is Miss Brinkworth, 55, who claims he sexually assaulted her in 1998 while she was working undercover alongside journalist Donal MacIntyre to expose sex crimes in the fashion industry in a BBC documentary.'

Brinkworth encountered Marie in 1998, when she was posing as a model for a report on the US financier Jeffrey Epstein, who was facing multiple charges of sex trafficking of minors before his 2019 suicide.

She was also investigating Jean-Luc Brunel, a French modelling agent and associate of Epstein, who was charged with rape of minors over 15 as well as harassment last December.

But why risk it? She could tell countless people during that time, as insurance, even some sort of formal posthumous confession via a lawyer.

If somebody wants her dead I think she'd be dead.

Up until sentencing is fixed, anything could happen imo and I won't be surprised even if it doesn't seem likely.

Ghislaine Maxwell reported Brooklyn jail staff threatened her safety, prompting employees to place her on suicide watch, prosecutors said on Sunday, arguing there was no need to delay her sentencing on sex trafficking charges.

Maxwell refused to elaborate about why she feared for her safety, prosecutors said. She told psychology staff she was not suicidal.

Back