• MI5/6 - British Royals

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Ghislane Maxwell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Someone's Dad

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The available facts, at this stage, all point to something odd or a confluence of odd things, do they not? He was either attacked or attempted suicide only two weeks earlier, was put on suicide watch, then taken off at the request of his lawyer(?) and was also put in a private cell as opposed to sharing with the guy he was previously with. He then manages to kill himself mere hours after being taken off suicide watch, in a cell with no cameras and with guards who were meant to be checking on him falling asleep on their watch and then falsifying documents. So many implausible things have occurred in a row to get to this destination so I just don't understand how anybody can discount conspiracy theories? Him being a paedophile with his rich mates on a private island was people committing a conspiracy. Two prison guards falling asleep on their watch and then agreeing to falsify documents - that's a conspiracy. The official account of events so far contains at least two conspiracies as it is so I think it's weird to act as if there wasn't more possible on top of that.

On top of all that, the woman who allegedly procured sex-slaves for Epstein is now also in the wind with the authorities, her lawyer and her boyfriend having no apparent idea where she is. The whole saga over a decade-long stint since the first time he was "locked up" but allowed on day-leave that he shouldn't legally have received is the most transparently suss public crime case in a long time, I'd say. And I'm not normally a conspiracist but sometimes things just genuinely don't add up.
It's strange because JFK exposed the ruthless conspiracy of secret societies and groups supported by a complicit press that were suppressing information, knowledge and freedoms that opposes us.

Couldn't be more relevant now in my opinion.

jfklibrary.org/archives/other-resources/john-f-kennedy-speeches/american-newspaper-publishers-association-19610427

Good poll lol so many options

The Royals is an interesting one especially Prince Andrew's connection with Jeffrey and now PA is on holidays with Fergie.

I'd read Fergie stormed out of a family do when Andrew showed up early, that was the day Epstein died. They must have things to talk about ... hmmm

I'd read Fergie stormed out of a family do when Andrew showed up early, that was the day Epstein died. They must have things to talk about ... hmmm
Interesting, because I remember awhile ago the royals were trying to cover Prince Andrew's affairs and "yachting" adventures.

One repeated the allegation that Andrew had sex with Virginia Roberts, 17, at the time and one of Epstein's 'sex slaves', and that he groped a 21-year-old woman. These allegations are strongly denied by both Andrew and the Palace and Roberts' claims have been struck from the court records in the US.
But one of the reasons that the Yorks are putting on a united front amidst this storm, is that Sarah too was involved with Epstein.
When her finances ran aground with debts in excess of £1.5 million, it was Epstein who helped bail her out, along with a sizeable donation from Andrew himself.

Interview with one of his former Palm Beach Russian bodyguards, it's quite interesting. His Palm Beach property manager was Polish, I suspect Epstein preferred general employees whose first language wasn't English. If they overheard anything they probably should not have "oh, they must have misunderstood their English isn't great."

On his suicide, the bodyguard thinks Epstein "had help".

The whole thing is suss, of course, his friends would've been worried about the court case

New York — Corrections officers may have falsified reports saying they checked on Jeffrey Epstein as required by protocol, according to a law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation into Epstein's apparent suicide. CBS News has learned that surveillance video apparently showed guards never

I went down that pizzagate rabbit hole and still regret the time I spent on it, logged off when dawn cracked and I hadn't found a believable thing. It did my head in.
I found plenty of believable stuff
Proving anything is impossible
I wonder if him and the Podesta's get together and compare art collections?:oops:
Imo they would've known each other very well with the link being clintons

I also thought the prince preferred boyz over girls but would take both.
Couldve picked any bride....and chose fergie?

Whats in the news wouldnt even be close to what was going on
They own the news ffs.

I found plenty of believable stuff
Proving anything is impossible

I found stuff I wish I hadn't seen but that was only by going wide, bound to stumble over something but nothing that made me think there was anything in the actual pizzagate thing it was too messy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Epstein's lawyers want the CCTV.

“The defence team fully intends to conduct its own independent and complete investigation into the circumstances and cause of Mr Epstein’s death including if necessary legal action to view the pivotal videos — if they exist as they should — of the area proximate to Mr Epstein’s cell during the time period leading to his death.

“We are not satisfied with the conclusions of the medical examiner. We will have a more complete response in coming days.”

Epstein's butler is even more interesting - now dead he was charged with trying to sell the 'black book' even though what was in it was deemed true, Epstein never was charged though - Cernovich has the answers.....amazing story

Photo of Prince Andrew inside the mansion of depravity as well....

Interesting, so dead butler

And, Prince Andrew on "hoildays" with Fergie....

Does anyone read CDAN blind items (not a reliable source) lol Though months ago CDAN mentioned Meghan Markle's connection with Epstein and her yachting days.

Here's some gossip lol

Interesting, so dead butler

And, Prince Andrew on "hoildays" with Fergie....

Does anyone read CDAN blind items (not a reliable source) lol Though months ago CDAN mentioned Meghan Markle's connection with Epstein and her yachting days.

Here's some gossip lol

MSM to busy with Trump a racist, colluding with Russians etc - pineapple shortage etc if Brexit goes ahead to actually really investigate, left up to people like Cernovich.

Which proves to me again and again that in the general the MSM is really activism pretending to be journalists.

Spokeswoman Carly Zipp said: 'We think the poster in the Maxwell picture was photoshopped in.

One suggestion is the pictures were staged to throw people off her scent. A legal source said: 'The FBI want to talk to her and a lot of lawyers are trying to find her. Perhaps this whole photo at the burger joint is set up.'

More stunt double than makeover.

Back