Jesse Hogan Contract Negotiations (Titus O'Reilly)

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a very reliable source (does that sound like Hagdorn?) the club has offered this year's and next year's 1st plus a player for Hogan.
Realistically, if we seriously wanted him this year, that is what is was going to take. As long as its a fringe player and not one of the Amigo's, Balic or Tucker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we get anything back? I wouldnt want to test the afl in regards to trading first rounders. Who can we trade for a first rounder?

I moved seats this year. I sit near two "supporters " who look like bothers. Probably in their sixties.
All they do is hang s**t Freo players.
Never smile and are silent when one of many players they hate do something good.
They must hate me, I'm loud, passionate, don't rubbish any one playing in purple and don't mind cheering A. pearce or Zac.
There are some twins brothers right in front of us who do that. In-between carping about umpires all game every game. These guys are probably close to 60 too, so much resentment. I feel sorry for them. Except when I've been drinking when they just fill with suppressed rage.

Pretty sure the scenario is as follows (if Mr Freo isn't full of it):
1) Jesse legitimately unsure
2) Melbourne want an answer and know if he left, they could get shafted next year.
3) Ross and Co want Jesse now and realise he may decide to stay, godfather offer has been presented to get Melbourne seriously thinking about being proactive and send him our way.

Dont suppose you want to give anymore information on the "sauce"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back