• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

But, theres another video which shows how easily it is (in Hollywood) to make people look completely different. Like Robert Downey Jr as a black guy in that movie, as an example. But there are videos showing how much theyre profiles and facial structures match. That woman is a dead ringer for Carolyn, thats where I completely buy it. Therefore Fusca has to be Jr, given those facial structure matches too.
What about the fact that he doesn't look like JFK jr?

Werewolf do you believe like i suddenly do that jfk jr is fusca and that chick is his wife? And that theyve been working together with trump the last ten years to unravel the cabals?

This has been in the pipe works for some time. I too believed that this link makes the Q theory feasible.

Monumental if true and Trump is currently smashing the Cabal if rumors are true..

Some shocking truths will come out, particularly for us who have kids. I saw an image today which had me in tears. The reality of the pedo industry and the intricacies of the tunnel networks is mind blowing.

Will be biblical if true... referring to the dismantlement of the DS.

This has been in the pipe works for some time. I too believed that this link makes the Q theory feasible.

Monumental if true and Trump is currently smashing the Cabal if rumors are true..

Some shocking truths will come out, particularly for us who have kids. I saw an image today which had me in tears. The reality of the pedo industry and the intricacies of the tunnel networks is mind blowing.

Will be biblical if true... referring to the dismantlement of the DS.
I'm still confused where things stand. The Great Awakening and the 1984 unfolding before our eyes are incompatible.

I'm still confused where things stand. The Great Awakening and the 1984 unfolding before our eyes are incompatible.

Yep, very difficult to piece this.

I am glad it has been bought up here though as it’s an intriguing topic and we are at the crossroads.

If this goes down, imagine what will happen in that 9/11 thread? It will explode. You would imagine Trump will have all the necessary docs to blow that right open too...

Yep, very difficult to piece this.

I am glad it has been bought up here though as it’s an intriguing topic and we are at the crossroads.

If this goes down, imagine what will happen in that 9/11 thread? It will explode. You would imagine Trump will have all the necessary docs to blow that right open too...
9/11 getting blow open would be such a thrill for me, given i fought hard for around 10 or so years on here and other sites, with all the wails of mockery etc at me. Would be sweet to rub it in some noses on here, whats left of them. They wont even apologize anyway

GG.exe is a microcosm of mankind right now. 95% succumbing to evil, hope completely sapped from his soul, ready to submit to the 1984 society that he keeps going on about. But 5% of him still has hope that there is good in the world, and that is this thread

GG.exe is a microcosm of mankind right now. 95% succumbing to evil, hope completely sapped from his soul, ready to submit to the 1984 society that he keeps going on about. But 5% of him still has hope that there is good in the world, and that is this thread
Im not succumbing to evil or submitting to 1984. Those two words suggest i would go along with it, be content to comply. All im saying is theyre inevitable now, we ARE as humanity, destined to go thru all the tribulations that are in store for us....that is the only way we can come out the side. You cannot defeat bad things unless you go thru the adversity of them. You cannot avoid them, stop them from happening....except by actions and thoughts/emotions that are combative too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it was the latest WeekwndWarrior vid that showed that still shot of trump getting off the plane and there was two people standing near the engine of the plane in the shadows
Man and a women
Hard to tell but yeah theyre saying it was JNR and the Mrs
Was a couple diff still shots.
Which video was it?

Im not succumbing to evil or submitting to 1984. Those two words suggest i would go along with it, be content to comply. All im saying is theyre inevitable now, we ARE as humanity, destined to go thru all the tribulations that are in store for us....that is the only way we can come out the side. You cannot defeat bad things unless you go thru the adversity of them. You cannot avoid them, stop them from happening....except by actions and thoughts/emotions that are combative too.
Good luck with that. We’ll see how combative our actions and thoughts/emotions are when the threat of agonising torture is directed at us. Most of us will cave quickly.

Good luck with that. We’ll see how combative our actions and thoughts/emotions are when the threat of agonising torture is directed at us. Most of us will cave quickly.
As a humanity i meant. They suffered terribly from 1914 all the way thru to 1945. If people give up therell be no hope. Theres gonna be something, a resistance movement, rouges, sections of military or a nation fight against it. Therell be something.

Back