Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random2Thoughts

put out

Flirtos

Ive been working at country road for 5 years and ive become friends with a lady Called Deb whos been coming in for years i baby sit her kids and ive just moved into her house for next 5 days to look after her dog and cat she lives in a HUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE house in Vaucluse im loving this sick

Just participated in a pub quiz at the Greengate that I'm pretty sure Stat (it certainly looked like him) was also in. His group won but let it be known that his group included about 12 when mine included only 5 that shrunk to 2 once round two came round. Pound for pound we had your group done.

Just participated in a pub quiz at the Greengate that I'm pretty sure Stat (it certainly looked like him) was also in. His group won but let it be known that his group included about 12 when mine included only 5 that shrunk to 2 once round two came round. Pound for pound we had your group done.

Are you making an admission Stat has more friends than you???????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for reminding me.

vonn 143
bedford 106
AUSSIE GUN 95
The Lone Wolf 80
grimlock 79
Stat_Machine 79
CAS79 78
SOPH_CROSS 58
S120 43
baja 32
bonzaburgers 26
robbieando 26
Danz4 23
.Shotties.22
TheTommyGun 22
MalceskiFan 18
ssfc0203 18
strauchanie59 11
barry fu 11
J_Moore 10
BombayPolice 10
rwfan83 8
Irvin11 3
SydneyPhilly 2
Benevolent Ert 1
magic.merkin 1
spuzzlord 1

vonn - Get a life derpface. Considering most of this thread coincided with the HSC examination period, perhaps it's not surprising you scored 32.55 for your ATAR.
bedford - stop playing cricket with St Scum players and get back on this board.
AUSSIE GUN - disappointing output given how many posts you have in total. I'm sure you've averaged 95 posts per day on the rest of BigFooty.
The Lone Wolf - I have nothing to say to you.
grimlock - not too hot, not too cold, just the right balance of participation and having a life. Exemplary conduct.
Stat_Machine - I'm flattered by your mimicry.
CAS79 - not living up to your username.

Everyone else - More jibber jabber required.

Technically I'm on 13 for the last thread.

Gold. What a Beast.

Happy Aus Day! Keen for BBQ, drinking games & late night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back