Roomie Jibber-Jabber Random Chatter

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I concur was great seeing you tonight Soph, wish I could have talked more but I kind of had to babysit and tone down my yelling of proposals to McBabe.

Statless, you're just annoying.

Haha thanks he goes alright, yeah he did just was really tired from work.

HE'S NO AG THOUGH MWA MWA MWA ILY AG

just gave my dog a radox spa bath recommended from a greyhound trainer mate.. the poor bugger is out like a light and snoring right now, never gonna back one of his greyhounds, just sayin..

This thread amuses me. :cool:

I got as far as "Maybe if the AFL recruited bigger, stronger, tougher, meaner umpires they wouldn't be swayed by things like home crowds etc, thoughts" and had to stop... lurk if you must, but posting on the North board after a loss is never a good idea ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw the coverage with Soph, Stat and Vonn in the background. For a moment I thought the game was being played in Adelaide with their ferals shouting abuse in the background. And I always thought you were nice, normal people.

you thought i was nice & normal?

Just saw the coverage with Soph, Stat and Vonn in the background. For a moment I thought the game was being played in Adelaide with their ferals shouting abuse in the background. And I always thought you were nice, normal people.

Hey hey hey

I looked pretty...and i never swore once

you did look good. FU.

just gave my dog a radox spa bath recommended from a greyhound trainer mate.. the poor bugger is out like a light and snoring right now, never gonna back one of his greyhounds, just sayin..

That's exactly what you want a greyhound to be doing Bez. There fast but there energy burners and you don't want them chewing through to much in the days before a race... At least that's what my trainer told me when my dog was asleep in the panel van ten minutes before the race and it ran..................last

Who has the most reds on this board, gotta be Shitties?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back