Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2016
Macau
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
*, St Dwarves, Lolmond
TornObeseArmedcrab-size_restricted.gif

Long overdue. Kudos to the poster who pulls the finger to actually pull all the content into the thread though.

I found three of them however quoting them here makes them small and hard to read if there is text doing them an injustice maybe Jindrrk could post them all in here after he has posted them in the original thread.

Put em here:-
This one is right up there with his best effort !!

Copying them to here will place them before your OP oz, just so you know. I've done two already. It's very time consuming but I'm sure we'll at least attempt to get as many across to here as possible during the down period post the drafts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you just read this ridiculous trade and CANNOT find a animated NO dice to tell him what you think?

Or are you that bored of the trade period and just need to troll before you drive your head into a wall?

WELL, you've come to the right place. Look no further and come on down and get your animated response to that pure stupidity that made you cringe, or immerse yourself into a new exciting world away from the boring trade period and enter...

DOYCE TREK
He throws and gives that ****** the answer you've just been wanting to give him....antagonistic and IN YOUR FACE......with a throw of NO every single time.

doyce-trek-c.gif

So tell him what you think. Go for it.....explore new worlds and civilizations outside the NMFC Bigfooty board & to boldy go where many have gone before....but with your continuing mission, make sure you come back to where you were before.

(and yes I am a little crazy....shorter versions tomorrow and more dice to follow :) )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back