Player Watch Joe Richards

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Reid will be watching with great interest. Maybe he'll present him with his jumper pre-match.

It’s almost like we drafted him last season the way he’s come on compared to his first year. Showing all the traits I guess that made us grab him. Happy to have been proven wrong, hope he continues to develop. A very good crumbing small

It’s almost like we drafted him last season the way he’s come on compared to his first year. Showing all the traits I guess that made us grab him. Happy to have been proven wrong, hope he continues to develop. A very good crumbing small
Joe and HH both know how to crumb a goal.
Then there's Bobby.
Tear 'em apart guys!

Last year was a bit mystifying really. He did have some injuries, but just seemed underwhelming, overall, which was strange after what he'd achieved in the O & M.
This year is what I expected last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to believe the call from Ben Reid to Derek Hine went like this:

“Derek! Derek, it's Ben Reid. The premiership player you drafted. You know that new gun goal kicking forward you're looking for? Well, have a look at this!”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He could not touch it again and still have a fantastic debut after that half. It’s not just the stats, it’s the quality and eye test. He has “it”. We’ve found one.
Total Opposite what I saw last year in the VFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back